• chapter 11 •

Jimin's Pov
-

"How is it?" I chuckle as I watch her pop the food into her mouth, shaking her arms in excitement upon eating.

I would be lying if I said it wasn't the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. The triple task fudge chocolate cake didn't seem like much of a task for Chae.

"Nom nom nom nom," She smiles while her cheeks are still stuffing her face with cake, "yummy, thank you!"

"Kyoot (cute)" I mutter under my breath, smiling at the woman across from me.

"Pardon?" Her twinkling eyes widen and for a second I completely forget who I am. What's my name again?

"Oh-ergh nothing nothing." Wiping her mouth with a napkin, she grins widely. I'm honestly amazed that with the amount she eats, her waist is still so tiny.

"Are you full?" I question, after she's eaten two starters, a side, a large main and desert.

"I could eat more." She shrugs.

"Seriously?" I chuckle.

"No I'm joking silly. It was all really lovely, thank you so much." She leans over to kiss my cheek and wink as I grab her hand to lead her out the restaurant, "do you want to come back to mine?"

Reaching the car I contemplate her offer whilst getting strapped into my seat. I flashback to what she had said earlier:

'Oh you wait till we get back to mine. I'm riding the life out of you'

My lips curve into smirk as I suggest something slightly different.

"Wouldn't you like to see my house?" I place a hand on her thigh, rubbing up and down, she looks to me slightly flustered.

"I-I would love to."

I lean over to reach her ear and whisper "Don't worry, the change of location doesn't mean you can't ride me."

Pushing the key in the ignition, I start to drive towards my house.

-

"You live here? Are you fucking kidding me?!" I laugh at her shocked state, as I drive up the long driveway leading to my house.

"You said house, this, Park Jimin, is a fucking mansion." Pulling up to halt, I take the key out and look at her awestruck expression.

Before I can speak my phone vibrates in my pocket. I look to Chae apologetically, as I answer the work call.

"Jaehyung? Talk to me." I start to talk statistics as my head of finance tells me the upcoming figures. My face straightens as I nod and discuss the numbers.