• chapter 9 •

Jimin's Pov
-

Stunning. Mesmerising. Fucking beautiful.

She waltz in, capturing the eyes of hungry-looking business men, earning a sea of whispers to wave over the gala.

Her golden locks, perfectly curled, flowing past her shoulders. Her body looked utterly desirable, as the black and white gown, showed off her cinched waist. The open slit, allowed her to display her toned leg as she walked down the stairs to mingle amongst the other guests.

-
Park Chaeyoung

-Park Chaeyoung

Park Jimin

-

It's been a week. A whole week and she's not allowed me to explain myself. She blocked my number, she ignored me when we passed each other at work, she even moved from her desk in my office to the outside communal office area.

I tried to talk to her at her apartment but to no avail, as she didn't even answer the intercom when I rang.

Now I'm standing gawking at her aimlessly as she has her arm entangled with Taehyung's, as they engage in conversation with other fellow work colleagues.

Slouching on my bar stool, I gesture for the bartender to refill whatever he put into my glass only moments ago.

"Why so glum Chimchim." Jungkook slides onto the stool seated next to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkookie, I fucked things with Chae before they even got going, now she won't here me out." I sigh as I swig the alcohol placed in front of me, willing the liquor to effect my body quicker, "I'm falling for her harder and faster than I have for anyone else."

"You might want to tell Tae Hyung that, Jimin." I turn to see Taehyung whisper in Chae's ear, causing her cheeks to redden and a giggle to escape her precious lips.