Hello everyone!❌

Hey you guys 👋
Its been going really good! And by now the next chapter is nearly done!
Just thinking on what i should do with one of the scenes...
But by now if i were to publish it Vanoss and Delirious have met with me and pedro(featherdude )
well anyways just gonna make some updates ON HERE, so thanks for sticking around for any more chapters!
im at 955 words! And knowing me with any chapters APART of the story it has to pass 1000 words.
So thats maybe why it would take long but dOnt wOrry aBouT thAt!
just thanks for waiting, and school is actually just fucking me over but if i AM allowed to use phones i can assure you that i will write!
Thank you for waiting! And heres a screen shot!

So thats maybe why it would take long but dOnt wOrry aBouT thAt!just thanks for waiting, and school is actually just fucking me over but if i AM allowed to use phones i can assure you that i will write!Thank you for waiting! And heres a screen shot!

Also dont know IF I DID OR DIDNT but the next chapter is called..
Budanada!
⒯⒣⒠ ⒟⒠⒜⒧ ⒤⒮ ⒪⒩!
Thank you for keeping up this far!
such a shitty boo-
Anyways so ALMOST done is the summary of this note ..
ok bye you guys "and i will talk to you guys, later"