♡ 2 ♡

bambi giggled as she pulled her knees up to her chest. yumi smiled at her and thought about how pretty bambi looked when she smiled.

the two were facetiming, something they had begun to do very often, talking about how yumi had accidently knocked a book out of a kid's hands at school that day.

"i felt so bad," yumi whined as bambi continued to giggle at her. "anyway, how was your day?"

"good since i was texting you all day." yumi blushed and set her phone down as she laid down on her stomach. "i have to go soon, my friends are picking me up to go to a basketball game and i need to get ready."

"okay, i hope you have fun. bye, bambi."

"i'll talk to you later, yu." bambi smiled and waved before she ended the call.

bambi put on music and danced around her room before finally looking for an outfit. she was barely ready by the time her friends pulled up outside of her house.

yumi laid on her bed, smiling and kicking her feet as she thought about what bambam said. it was obvious flirting, right? or was she just flirty with her friends? yumi didn't care. all she knew was that she could have a shot with bambi.

she grabbed her phone when it turned on with a snapchat notification. she smiled at the picture of bambi with her two friends who she talled about quite a bit.

yumi sent back a picture of half of her face, telling bambi she looked cute.

bambi squealed, still in the middle seat of jackson's truck. she hugged mark and replayed the snap. "look at how pretty she is! and she called me cute."

bambi sighed, her cheek against mark's shoulder. mark chuckled and smiled down at her. he was happy for bambi because she obviously really, really liked yumi.

once they got to their school, bambi didn't text yumi anymore so she could spent time with her friends and have fun at the game. they got candy and sat up in the corner.

bambi sat on the bleachers bench in front of her friends so she could lean back and use their legs as a back rest. mark, who had bambi's phone since she didn't have any pockets, took a picture of her when he leaned back and put her head on mark's and jackson's knees. he sent the picture of bambam smiling brightly to yumi.

"who did you send that to?" bambi asked, stealing her phone back from mark to look at what he had done.

"you looked cute. i sent it to your girlfriend." bambi blushed and kept her phone, shoving her phone under her leg mainly because she was nervous to see what yumi would say.

yumi had never seen a cuter picture in her entire life. she saved it and even made it her home screen.

yuyu💕: i don't know how you're the cutest girl in the world. you set the standard so much higher for everyone else it's insane. the way your nose scrunches up when you smile is so fu king cute omg

bambi didn't look at her phone until she got back to her house and she had to stop herself from screaming.

she ran downstairs and sat next to her mom. her mom had always been supportive of her liking girls and bambi was very open with her. "mama, look!"

bambi squealed as her mom gave her the phone back. bambi told her mom about yumi and how much she liked her.