♡ 10 ♡

bambi's and yumi's friends were finally meeting. they were all going to hang out at bambi's since her mom was out for the night.

bambi sat between yumi's legs and played with yumi's hands on her tummy. they laughed along with their friends about something jackson said.

yumi leaned forward to whisper in bambi's ear, "i think mark likes youngjae."

they both looked at mark who had not stopped staring at youngjae since they arrived. bambi giggled and nodded which got the attention of their friends who assumed they were flirting.

"can you two flirt when we're not all here?" jinyoung asked teasingly making bambi blush while yumi leaned down to put her chin on bambi's shoulder.

"get a boyfriend, jinyoung. we're at my friend's house."

bambi giggled at what yumi said as she laid back against yumi's chest.

in hopes to get mark and youngjae to talk, everyone exchanged numbers before all of them but bambi and yumi left. bambi felt bad but she was relieved they all left.

"hey, you seem a bit off, everything okay?" bambi nodded as she closed her eyes and turned to lay her head on yumi's chest.

"i'm just tired." yumi nodded and wrapped her arms around bambi.

yumi held bambi while she napped because she knew bambi obviously wasn't feeling 100%.