♡ 3 ♡

even though they had been talking everyday for over a month, yumi and bambi hadn't spoken in person since the day they met.

but while on facetime one night, yumi finally asked if bambi wanted to hang out the next day which was a saturday

"i forgot how pretty you are in person," was the first thing that yumi blurted out when bambi sat down next to her. "sorry, uh, i got you a drink."

"thank you. you're really beautiful," bambi said shyly, a blush on her face as if she hadn't made yumi's heart start beating 1,000 miles per hour.

bambi took a sip of the iced coffee that yumi got her. at some point in their month of talking, they had mentioned their favorite drinks to each other.

their time together was spent blushing as they flirted nearly the whole time.

they hadn't even realized it had been hours until yumi got a call from jinyoung asking how their "date" had gone.

"oh wow it's been almost four hours." bambi put her phone down once checking the time and smiled at yumi. "do you want to maybe go on a walk?"

yumi nodded so they got up and threw away their empty cups on the way out the door. there was a park near by so they went on a walk around there. all the leave on the trees were starting to change so bambi was a bit distracted but she did pay attention to yumi.

"the leaves are almost as pretty as you," yumi said casually, shoving her hands in the pockets of her jacket. she smiled to herself at the blush on bambi's face.

"you complement me too much." yumi shook her head but said she would stop if it made her uncomfortable. bambi said it didn't make her uncomfortable but she just didn't know how to take compliments.

yumi was surprised by how shy bambi actually was in certain situations. she found it extremely cute when bambi got nervous when she did something that got people's attention and people looked at her.

they sat under a tree at the park. yumi let bambi lay her head in her lap. despite wanting to run her hand through bambi's hair she didn't.

bambi looked up at yumi as they talked more. it was bambi who grabbed yumi's hand to play with as they talked.

they hid their hands when people walked by because they already got looks when people saw bambi with her head in yumi's lap.

"are you hungry? do you want to go get food?" bambi offered to get them food and didn't tell her that she was going to pay.

when bambi pulled out her money to pay, yumi tried to pay for her food but bambi wasn't having it.

"yumi, if you don't eat the food i bought you i'll be sad," bambi told the girl who was refusing to eat because she hadn't been allowed to pay for it. "and you bought me coffee earlier so it's fair."