1

3000 years ago....

A girl with (h/c) shocked and stood on the ground without any movement along with 10 other demons surrounded her. She could not believe what she had heard from her comrades words.

"This must be a misunderstanding... Are you sure, Zeldris?" The (h/c) demon asked.

Zeldris sighed, closing his eyes while crossing his arms on his chest "It's the truth, (y/n)... Meliodas has now become a traitor to us, the demon clan."

(Y/n) moved a bit backwards, unable to accept such news about the leader of the Ten Commandments. How could he of all demon would do such a thing? (Y/n) tried to get herself together while Derieri pat her back in order to calm her down.

"H-how... What makes him become a traitor?" (Y/n) murmured.

"He abandon The Demon King's orders and instead follow a certain woman from goddess clan... I think her name is Elizabeth" Melascula replied, she also looked disappointed with the leader's action.

"Whatever it is... Meliodas is now a traitor to the demon clan... and we as the  Ten Commandments must eliminate him no matter how strong he is..." Zeldris spoke, watching his comrades with a serious face.

Galand walked towards (y/n) who were hanged her head down. (Y/n) noticed this and tilted her head upwards so that she can meet Galand's face.

"And that includes you, (y/n)... although you don't have any commandments... you're stronger than any of us besides that traitor..."

"Remember... The Demon King trust you as if you are his daughter... " Fraudrin agreed

All of the Ten Commandments really trust (y/n) and respect her since she is the second strongest demon after Meliodas. Ever since she was a child, she would always follow Meliodas everywhere and always stay loyal to him, always trust whatever he do and never forgive anyone who would try to hurt him. And that will always be inside her. But now, She could not comprehend as to why Meliodas would do something that could execute him from his own clan. She need to face Meliodas and see for herself. If necessary, she would do anything to bring Meliodas back.

Even if she has to kill that woman.

______________________________________________

(Y/n) flew towards a certain direction using her demon powers to form a pair of wings on her back to search for Meliodas while other Ten Commandments were fighting with other clans. Moving her head left to right continuously around the area to make sure she did not overlook a blonde haired male.

"Meliodas... please be okay..." she whispered.

Not long after that, she found him with a woman from goddess clan beside him. (Y/n) flew towards them faster and land in front of them to stop them.

At the sight of the short male, (y/n) was glad that he was alright. But she then glared at the woman next to him as they hold their hands together, "Meliodas..."

Meliodas eyes widened with (y/n) sudden appear, "(y/n) what are you doing here?"

"Do you know this person, Meliodas?" the woman with a pair of white wings asked. Meliodas nodded while remain his focus on the (h/c) female.

Rather than answer Meliodas question, (y/n) instead asked him, "Is she Elizabeth from goddess clan?"

"Yes she is... so you already knew from others..." he replied calmly.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth and clenched her fist to hold her anger, "why... why would you do this? Do you know that everyone has claim you as the traitor?! They want to hunt you down and kill you! Meliodas... please don't do this! I'm begging you... Even if everyone turn against you, I will always believe in you and I will stay by your side...because-"

(Y/n) could not finish her words when She suddenly felt a hand on her head as if patting her. She looked to the person and met his green eyes for her first time, the eyes that all clan except for demon clan have.

"Thank you, (y/n) for trusting me until now... And... I'm sorry..." (y/n) eyes widened at the later words from his mouth, having a bad feeling that he will not return to his clan.

Meliodas continued, "I have to go and see father and Supreme Deity to stop this war... this war are nothing but cause destruction to all clans... If we manage somehow... I will come back to you, okay?" He smiled gently which bring the (h/c) demon to surprise.

With his final words, Meliodas flew pass (y/n) along with Elizabeth to continue their main goal leaving (y/n) alone.

Few moments after that, Fraudrin and Gowther found (y/n). Both of them asked her about Meliodas.

"Damn it, why would he do such a thing?!! It's not making any sense!!! And he ran away abandon his pride as demon clan!!!" Fraudrin yelled in frustration.

"He didn't run away..." Gowther interrupt, "he just chose to devote himself to fight for someone he loves..."

Gowther's statement shock (y/n). 'What does he mean by that' she thought.

Gowther continues, "can you comprehend such act?"

"No... I can't ..." Fraudrin replied.

While two demons continue their conversation, (y/n) still thought about Gowther's words. Half of her mind glad that Meliodas stopped her from continuing her talk and the other half of her mind cannot accept that statement.

'I will always believe in you and I will always stay by your side... because-'

The sudden flashback of her encounter with Meliodas and Elizabeth cause her tears to fall down at her face.

'because... I love you, Meliodas...'

_______________________________________________

I will update this story once in a week. Please support me to finish this fanfic. I really hope to complete this ^^.

-Sakira Akana-