3

"(Y/n)?" Meliodas called. The said girl then pulled away to face Meliodas while holding his shoulders.

"You're not even change for a bit.... except for your eyes and... clothes..." (y/n) smiled, Meliodas remain his guard up and suspicion written all over his face.

"(Y/n)... you're alive...are you being-"

Meliodas was interrupted when Hawk screamed causing everyone focus their attention to him (I mean 'it'....I don't know T_T).

"Magic: 19000, Strength: 24600, Spirit: 17800... Total is 61400!!!" Hawk exclaimed

The rest of the members looked at the (h/c) girl with wide eyes. They could not believe someone like that exist.

"W-who are you?!! And how did you have that much power?!!" Diane asked

(Y/n) then stood up and pulled away from Meliodas, observing all of the members. 'Are they Meliodas comrades? It looks like it... then I don't have to destroy them...' (y/n) sighed, she then smiled to ensure everyone that she is not a threat.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm (y/n), Meliodas' friend."

____________________________________________

Outside the town, there was a seal that has been broken by a certain person. A group of demon clan has been released from the seal. All of them discussed with each other about the condition of the current world during their absence.

"Fraudrin, would that happen to be a human body?" A feminine voice can be heard among the group.

The said man stood confidently,facing a group of demons, "Yes... It was a convenient one to use..."

A demon who been wrap by some sort of plant branches known as Gloxinia the Repose asked, "Why are we the only ones able to escape?"

"Because we couldn't obtain blood of an Apostle of the Goddesses, the seal could not be released..."

"Omitting the details, aren't there too few of them?" the long messy blonde female, Derieri the Purity asked

"You mean the presence of Goddess clan, Giant clan and the Fairy clan people?" Monspeet the Reticence wondered

"They lost significant power in the fight 3000 years ago, just like us... the humans are the ones ruling over Britannia currently..."

"Oh, really? The shortest lived, frailest and most weak-willed of the five clans?" Melascula the Faith said

Fraudrin continues, "I had my own troubles as well... I only woke up from my slumber 10 years ago...an annoying group known as the Seven Deadly Sins kept interfering with my plans too."

"Meliodas, huh?" A demon resemble of Meliodas, Zeldris the Piety wondered.

"Hold up, Fraudrin... How about (Y/n)? Where is she? She was not being sealed with us at all..." Galand the Truth asked

"Now that you've mentioned it, I've never seen her nor sense her presents for the past 10 years...things would have been easier if she was there with me...." Fraudrin growled at the thought that (y/n) was not there at that time.

"But I can feel her presence now... a bit far from here..." Galand said

"We can ask her for explanation when we meet her... she can lead us again then and destroy that traitor..." Zeldris explained

"Whatever it is, I feel tired... I'd like to take a nap...." Derieri yawned

"Yeah... Before we do anything, we should get some rest...thanks to the effects of the seal, our magic power was sucked completely dry..." Zeldris said, watching his hand while moving it a bit. "If I recall correctly, the Edinburgh Gillis is a bit to the east over there...Let's go.."