4

In the Boar Hat bar, Meliodas and (y/n) still discussing about the incident 3000 years ago.

"What is he planning to do? Could it be..." Meliodas murmured. He then glanced at (y/n), only to saw her face look dark as she look at her own lap.

"Hey, (y/n)? Are you okay?"

(Y/n) then seemed like she finally back to her sense when she heard Meliodas calling her. "I-I'm fine... just spacing out a bit, that's all..." her words made Meliodas worry for some reason.

Before any of them could say anything, the main entrance of the bar suddenly opened, revealing a girl with long silver hair reaching her waist.

"Meliodas...."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. Her face turned horror at the sight of the girl, just like 3000 years ago.

'E-Elizabeth... is that r-really you...?!'

(Y/n) actually did not notice Elizabeth's presence during the previous ceremony because she was too focused on Meliodas. She knows that Elizabeth will be revived, but she could not help but suddenly feel negative emotions in her heart.

"She's right in front of you now... why don't you just kill her again? She is the one who made Meliodas and you suffer... No worries, she will come back alive again..."

(Y/n) was in surprise when she heard the voice. She looked at Meliodas and Elizabeth to see their reaction, but they seem did not notice the voice so she assume that she's the only one who can hear it.

'The Demon King?! What are you trying to do?!! I don't want to kill her again!!!'

"You have killed her once... it's natural to kill her again, would you agree?"

All those negative emotion almost consume her. Hatred, urge to make her disappear filled her mind.

'Damn it, this is your doing as well?! Controlling my emotion?!'

Elizabeth and Meliodas noticed (y/n)'s behavior. She held her chest tightly as if fighting something, eyes closed tried to endure the pain.

Elizabeth held out her hand to (y/n), "uhm... are you alright?"

At that moment, (y/n) slapped Elizabeth's hand away much to Elizabeth and Meliodas surprise. (Y/n) breathed heavily, tried to be as calm as possible. She doesn't want to make anyone worry about her. That would be troublesome.

"I-I'm o-okay.... sorry... I was just tired, that's all..." she tilted her head up to face Elizabeth. With a small reassuring smile, she introduced herself.

"I'm (y/n), Meliodas' friend..."

Elizabeth without have a suspicion on her, smiled as well, "I'm Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you, (y/n)! So you know Meliodas! I'm also a friend of his!"

While both you and Elizabeth introduce to each other, Meliodas remain silent goo.gl/images/nBggQq

"oh that reminds me... Meliodas, is it true that you're going on a journey?" Elizabeth asked.

Meliodas back to his usual face, "Yeah..."

This surprise (y/n). She thought that Meliodas has already finished his journey since he got the appreciation ceremony held and all.

Elizabeth excited just the thought that she could have another adventure with Meliodas and the seven deadly sins, "then I'll start preparing the trip too!"

"you're not coming, Elizabeth" Meliodas replied, this shocked Elizabeth and (y/n) as well. Though part of (y/n)'s heart felt relief.

"But Meliodas, you said we'd run the bar together once the fight is over."