Professor Hawk 1

Hawk: Hello, everyone. Today, we will talk about (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Hello, everyone! It's nice to see you here!

Hawk: As we all know... (y/n)'s combat class is 61400 and that's a huge one! Which clan are you from, (y/n)?

(Y/n): Hmm.... you didn't notice my eyes and my wings looks like? I thought it is pretty obvious...

Hawk: w-wait... d-don't tell me that you're from D-Demon clan?!!!

(Y/n): Yes... And if you didn't know yet, I'm also part of the Ten Commandments. (Innocent smile)

Hawk: (drenching in sweat) o-oh... I-I see... haha... that explain everything... b-by the way, (y/n).

(Y/n): Hmm?

Hawk: Is it true that you can't control your own emotion?

(Y/n): (sigh) yeah... it's such a nuisance, you know... my emotions being control by the Demon King himself... but sometimes, I can control it though.

Hawk: So... can he make you hate Meliodas, then?

(Y/n): (gasp)! No! He can't do that! I will always love him and no one can change that! Even if he try to change them!

Suddenly, Meliodas come into the class because he is late actually.

Meliodas: Yo, everyone...

(Y/n): ............

Hawk: ...? (y/n)? You okay?

Meliodas: What did I miss? (See (y/n)'s state) uh... is (y/n) okay? She looks down...

(Y/n): (cries and look at Meliodas) *sob* I-I... *sob* don't w-want... to *sob* hate you....

Hawk: Why did (y/n) suddenly crying? Is she being control or something? (Look at Meliodas) Eh?!

Meliodas: (bangs covered his eyes. Walk to (y/n) who is crying and patting her head) Did Father control you now to hate me?

(Y/n): (nod... still crying)

Meliodas: (hugs (y/n) and then go out of the class)

Hawk: Meliodas... where are you going?! YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE DEMON KING NOW!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES!!!

_______________________________________

Haha... Hello there!

About Meliodas, he's actually cares about (y/n) very much! Good news, right?

I was actually pretty busy with my daily life and a new fanfic that I made ^^!

If you are interested, just link here:

My Vanguard - Cardfight Vanguard x male reader

Thank you for reading ^^!

-Sakira Akana-