11

So I decided to skip Diane's part of story... Cause I'm too lazy to type it.... Anyways I hope you enjoy ^^

____________________________________

Galand attacks the ground randomly with incredible speed. Meanwhile, Monspeet stood up from the ground feeling not happy that his meal was interrupted.

"This is why I hate people with no manners..." He said.

Monspeet then turned his head towards a certain direction as he sense something familiar that he knows too well. He glared as if sending some kind of message since Meliodas and the others could felt his immense glared from afar.

All of them were shocked by the sudden immense blood lust.

Slader stared at Merlin, "S..Sister... This immense blood lust-"

"Yes, it seems that they're aware of our existence as well..."

"Are you kidding?!!! Aren't they hundreds of miles away from us?!! Just how good are their noses?!!" Hawk exclaimed. (Y/n) heard this, she rolled her eyes.

"They are not like you, Piggy... You're the only one who sense everything with your nose..."

Meliodas put his guard up, "He was the last one I wanted us to be noticed by..." He murmured.

(Y/n) knew who he meant. Though she actually hope that none of them would notice her presence...

Suddenly, a comic like fire heading towards Meliodas and the others.

"A great mass if power is headed our way at a crazy speed!"

Meliodas ran to the front a bit while telling Mama Hawk to change their direction to avoid the attack. Mama Hawk then turned to the right as it move faster.

Unfortunately, the attack also then turned, which made it headed towards them. Everyone was shock when they saw the attack still heading at them.

"This must be a magic attack guessing that I'm here..." Meliodas focusing on the attack that already not far from them.

"If I use 'Full Counter', they'll know that I'm alive and the exact location of where we are...but, I don't have a choice-"

As he was about to take out his sword, (Y/n) stood in front of him while facing to the attack.

"(Y/n)?"

She prepared her magic at her hand, focusing her eyes to the attack, "No, Meliodas... Let me do it. You can't let them know that you're still alive..."

Meliodas did not agree with her, "No, (Y/n)! You can't do that! If you do it, they will know that you're not on their side anymore! Just let me do it..."

"Even if they do find out, I don't care... Your safety is more important than mine... For now, you need to stay low so that they wouldn't know you're still alive..."

"But-!"

Before Meliodas could protest further, Mama Hawk unexpectedly turned and headed towards that attack.

Hawk was surprised, "Ma!? Don't go that way! It's coming!!!!"

Meliodas tried to stop (Y/n) but Hawk suddenly jumped on him, "H-hey Hawk! Get off me!"

(Y/n) was getting prepared to nulify the attack, only to lose her focus when Mama Hawk open its mouth.

It then swallowed the attack and let out some smoke as the result.

The (h/c) demon just stood there dumbfounded, sweatdropped. Everyone also did the same.

"Wha-?!!!"