8

"(Y/n)!!! Don't do it!!! You don't know what will happen to you!!!"

Meliodas shouted at the said girl as loud as he can, tried to lift his seriously injured body. Unfortunately, he can't, so all he can do is to lift one of his arms as if trying to reach the (h/c) girl in who were far for his reach.

The (h/c) girl who apparently about to face her fate also injured badly. There was a bit trail of blood from the corner of her mouth through to her chin, deep scratches can be seen around her body and one of her arms injured that she could not even move a finger.

The person then turned her head to face Meliodas with her sad eyes, knowing that her actions were not approve by him.

"I'm sorry, Meliodas... I know what I'm doing is wrong and I know you won't forgive me... I just want you to know that I'm doing this to protect you...."

"No!!! No, (Y/n)!!! Don't!!!" Although he had no more energy left, he still somehow managed to get his voice to (Y/n).

The young girl smiled despite the tears that fell down at her face. She also does not want this, but what could they do? They don't have any other choice.

"Even though you will forget everything about us... about me... about the time we spent together... I will always keep our promise..."

"(Y/N)!!!! NO!!!!"

Meliodas could not hear her last words, but he can tell what her final word was...

"I'm sorry... and I love you, Meliodas..."

Then, the whole scene suddenly disappear to tell Meliodas to open his eyes from his dreams. The person he saw first was a (h/c) haired demon who hold his left hand with both of hers.

"(Y/n)?"

The said person then glanced at Meliodas, her eyes immediately shined as if she finally regain her happiness. She hold Meliodas' hand tightly near to her face, a few tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.... for what I did before.... I didn't mean to hurt you.... I-I just want to prot-"

her words were interrupt when she felt a gentle hand pat her head softly.

"I know... I can tell that when I looked at your eyes..." Meliodas reassured her as he remembered their previous fight.

Meliodas struggles to fight her but the demon above him is just too strong.

"You sure love to trick people, huh? But you know, that move you made is very childish... why don't you just attack me with all you got?!!"

(Y/n)'s hold was getting tighter, cause Meliodas hard to breathe.

"Just because I'm the second leader, doesn't mean I can't destroy you!"

Meliodas tried to open his eyes to look at her face. He was shocked at what he saw. Her eyes looked different. It look as if she wanted to say something different from what she say to him.

'I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to do this... please believe in me... I promise to protect you and everyone here...'

When (y/n) saw Meliodas smiled warmly at her, she wrapped her arms around him, let out her cry more. Meliodas return her hug and somehow felt like he had been hug someone like this before.

'It's kind of familiar... but I can't put my finger on it... no way, I never felt like this except with Elizabeth...'

His thought stop there as the (h/c) demon pulled away from him so that Meliodas could see her bright smile, although there were some tears at the corner of her eyes.