5

Previous chapter:

(Y/n) was about to go to Meliodas back as she felt bad that she just left him without words but came to a halt when one of them asked the question. A question that she knew clearly, yet she did not want to hear them.

"So, (y/n)..... will you join us again to conquer the Liones Kingdom and destroy Meliodas?"

The question was very hard for (y/n) to decide. A simple answer could change everything, whether it could endanger Meliodas life or make the Ten Commandments turn against her. She did not want both.

(Y/n) thought it carefully, trying to find a way so that both incident will not happen. Then suddenly, a deep voice came.

"Obey me, (y/n)..."

All of them focused on the (h/c) demon who stood still, taking a moment before she confidently face them. Her dark demon eyes filled with the murderous intent. Her emotions changed completely, different from the previous one that were kind and gentle.

"I will obey Father's orders."

_________________________________________

"Elizabeth... Wake up, Elizabeth..."

The said girl then opened her eyes, trying to sit up when she heard the familiar voice calling her.

"Meliodas?"

The person smiled in relief, "thank goodness... are you alright?"

"why.... was I sleeping here?"

"Gowther used magic to render everyone in the kingdom unconscious.."

Elizabeth gasped when she realized the current situation, "we have a problem! Gowther and Diane are-"

Meanwhile, not far from them, Gowther and Diane fought against each other. As Gowther blow some attacks towards Diane's direction, Diane dodged all of the attacks smoothly by spinning herself gracefully.

Gowther lifted himself on the air, "combat: 950... I expect nothing less from the giant clan. Even when In human size, your physical abilities are almost par with the Captain... I'd be at disadvantage if it were not for my sacred treasure..."

Gowther forms an arrow like light to attack Diane again. As for Diane, she made some movements using her hands so that she could summon two golems

" 'Fillet And Loin'! Take this!" Two golems were at both Gowther's side.

Gowther used his sacred treasure to control those golems, " 'Sacred Treasure: Twin Bow Herritt... Hijack'!"

The golems then attacked Diane instead. Diane was furious, she wanted to stop Gowther no matter what. So she jumped towards Gowther while crushed the golems that on her way by punching them with single attack.

"Enough of this! Snap out of it!" Diane shouted.

A large light that can be seen in the entire town was the result of their fight. Meliodas noticed this and ran towards them.

When Meliodas, Elizabeth and Merlin arrived, they saw the mess of the place caused by Diane and Gowther.

"Diane, are you alright?" Meliodas asked as he concerned her condition.

Diane saw Meliodas, she smiled, "oh, Captain... you came."

As for Gowther, he sat near the wall while hugged his legs near his chest as if to cover himself. The others looked at Gowther's state.

"Gowther, do you realize what have you done?" Meliodas said.

Gowther keep still without making any movement, "lock me up... somewhere with no one around... before I stop being myself..."