6

From afar, (y/n) could sense two beings with familiar magic power from two different direction. She knew that they were a weapon from Demon clan.

She sat on one of the tree branches, observing the surroundings as she breathing the fresh air.

"So the Albion also woke up from the seal, huh?"

Gloxinia went to the (h/c) demon, "Yes... it makes our job more easier. Though it's not that strong, actually."

"It can be destroyed and if it does, I will go there to see who destroy them."

"And then you will finish them by yourself... I never expect less from our second leader, (y/n)..." Melascula interrupt.

"Don't call me that. I'm not used to it... I just fulfill Demon King's orders. If he wants me to slaughter them, I will do so..."

Though deep down in her heart, (y/n) was actually felt bad for those who had been killed and suffer by her own hands. She couldn't do anything. Even she herself could not forgive for what she had done. (Y/n) knew that she has choose the wrong path, but she still continue to walk to that path.

And that is her sin.

_______________________________________

"What the hell is that moving mountain?! How many times bigger than mom is it?!" Hawk exclaimed, shocked when he saw the Albion.

The others were stood on Mama Hawk's head as it flew, observing the Albion.

"There's no one like that among the Giant clan members I knew!" Diane exclaimed.

"I sense multiple magic sources inside its body, but no life. It's probably a golem..." Merlin said.

"Yeah. That's Great Beast Albion... it's a weapon created by the Demon Clan during the great ancient war... it's probably woke up when the Ten Commandments did..." Meliodas explained in brief.

His last statement made some of them confuse, "Ten Commandments?"

"I'll explain more later...."

"Does another nightmare await us? The ambitions I'm sensing from it...it's in the same level as Hendrickson when he turned into a monster...." Slader said.

Hawk drenched in sweat, "s-seriously? Meliodas power level is 3370... Merlin's is even 4710... but you're saying that monster's level is 5500?!!!"

Diane glanced at Hawk, "But Hawk... isn't (y/n)'s level power is more than 60000?"

"Oh! I just remember that! Where is she?! She could finish that thing easily!!!" Hawk panicked for the absence of certain (y/n) girl for the first time.

"(Y/n)? Is that person really that strong?" Slader asked out of curiosity.

"Don't worry... we will see her again. She will come around..." Meliodas replied confidently.

"You sure confident about her, Captain..." Merlin interrupt.

Meliodas without notice himself, suddenly smiles, "Of course, because she said so... that she will stay by my side..."

Their small conversation suddenly interrupt by Albion's roar. The wave produced can be reached to the entire place.

"It must be reactions to our power levels..." Merlin stated.

The Albion then swinging its arm to attack Meliodas and others. Fortunately, they managed to dodge which in result made the monster to hit the barrier that protects the whole capital.

"Good thing I had put up a protective barrier in advance..."

Slader impressed, "wow! Enveloping the entire city in a barrier! Impressive as always, My Lady!"