9

"Who are you?"

Those three words that came out of Diane's mouth startled King very much. He tried to assure himself that Diane was just joking or she maybe just sleep talking.

"Stop joking... You almost gave me a heart attack!" King laughed awkwardly, "It's me, King!"

"King?" Diane repeated the name in confuse.

"Yes! King!"

He expected that Diane would give a positive response. But her next response almost made King's heart cracked.

"No way! King isn't a little boy like you! He's a chubby fairy with facial hairs..!"

"Yeah.... well... that's not all wrong though...."

Meliodas who were supported by (y/n) with his arm around her shoulder, asked Diane about her condition. What surprises King more was that Diane could recognize Meliodas and she did not call him 'Captain'.

"Hey, Meliodas!"

"Did she always call you like this?" Hawk turned to Meliodas.

"A... are you okay, Diane?" Elizabeth asked.

"Hmm... it seems like she only recognize Meliodas out of all of us.... Maybe I should do something to make her remember back..." (y/n) put Meliodas' arm down from her shoulder so that she could stand up straight.

"What are you trying to do, (y/n)?" Meliodas stared at the demon beside him.

"Just watch..."

The (h/c) demon then spread out her black wings widely and instantly released all of the dark power from her. The power was very strong that it made everyone trembled with the sudden overwhelming energy. King did not notice her presence up until now. He told to himself that he should not let his guard down with her as he felt that this person did not have any good intention on her.

Diane's eyes widened when she felt familiar with the dark energy emitted from the demon. She slowly walked backwards in order to get away from her.

"W-who... are... you...?"

Her question just made the situation even more perfect for (y/n) to bring up her villainous act. She eerily chuckled in a low tone.

"You don't remember me already? What a shame~ And here I thought you recognize me the most... Don't you remember what I did to Camelot a few hours ago~?"

There was a moment of silent before Diane replied to (y/n),

"I.... d-don't know what are you t-talking about..."

In a mere second, (y/n) changed to her good side back. All of the dark aura surrounding her vanished just like that. She pouted in disappointment.

"Hmph... she did not remember me.... "

Diane was even more confuse with her sudden change, but felt relief at the same time.

"But your body tell otherwise, though.... it's like they familiar with my presence just now..."

King flew in front of (y/n), his face was not a pleasant one, "Who are you? And what do you want? You just say that you're the one who destroy a part of Camelot-"

(Y/n) held out her hand to make King stop, "Okay... that one... I will explain later.... for now, let us introduce both of us properly... since this is the first time we meet..."

"I'm one of the Seven Deadly Sins, Grizzly's sin of sloth, the Fairy King, Harlequin... but everyone here calls me King..."

"Oh... so you're one of Meliodas' comrades... Before I introduce myself, please bear in mind that I'm on your side, okay?"