2

After 3000 years, the present...

At the top of the small hill, a girl with (h/l) (h/c) locks laying down on the grass. The girl never wake up for centuries since the holy war. The reason she did not open her eyes was because she is being cursed by the Demon King himself. No one ever found this small hill and the girl, completely hidden from the outside world.

"The time has finally come, (y/n)... open your eyes and wake up from your slumber..." the deep voice called

The said girl then opened her dark (e/c) eyes met the light blue sky. She raised her upper body so that she can view her surroundings while sit on the same spot.

"Where am I? How did I-"

A sudden realize made (y/n) stood up immediately as she knew why she was sleeping at the first place.

"How long has it been since then?"

(Y/n) gasped, she then activated her demon powers to form as a pair of wings behind her back. With full force, she flew towards the sky leaving the hill. She sensed someone's power not far from her place. Someone that she knew and...

someone that she falls in love with.

"Meliodas... I'm coming for you..."

________________________________________________

All of the citizens of the Liones Kingdom gather at the castle for the ceremony of the heroes, the seven deadly sins' members. Some of them joyful with the return of the knights while others could not accept them and still label them as the traitor.

(Y/n) also joined the ceremony and hid among the crowds after she heard about the news from the citizens. Her usual dark eyes turned into bright (e/c) and made her appearance look as a human as possible to avoid the trouble since the demon clans hated by other clans.

The King of the Liones Kingdom stood firmly with the princess who hold the medals beside him. In front of the king were the members of the seven deadly sins.

'That girl is ginormous... maybe she is from the giant clan... beside her is... a pig? What did that thing doing there? Never mind that... And then...'

(y/n) gasped when she saw a familiar blonde hair.

' Is that Meliodas? He does not even change... especially his height...'

(y/n) giggled at her thought. 'And that floating lady beside him and finally...hmm...that pink hair looks familiar...wait a minute...*gasp*  G-Gowther?!!!' This shocked the (h/c) girl.

(Y/n) heard a few whispers from the crowd, most of them say negative things about them.

"why are they the ones?"

"they were originally..."

"tch..."

This confuse (y/n). She pushed that side and glance at Meliodas back only to meet his green orbs. At first, (y/n) was surprised that she thought that Meliodas saw her, but she then felt relieved when he turned back to face the king.

'And here I thought he saw me... that was close...' she sighed in relief.

(Y/n) smiled a bit, she was glad that she could see him again in a good state. 'I'm glad that you're okay...'

"The seven deadly sins..." the king started "and leftover... leftover cleanup?"

The princess beside the king whispered the name for the king.

The king then coughed, "Leftover Cleanup Knights... to commend your work in protecting the kingdom from the threat, I hereby award you your medals. From those who are called step for-"