1

Roxana's POV : 

italics//her thoughts//

There she is... my beautiful, sassy, smart, strong, thicker than snicker best friend.

 Watching her get dressed always satisfies me, It literally takes her forever. It only takes me twenty minutes but, I love watching her while she does her makeup. Light and elegant but, a little edgy because she loves Halloween. She's looks so focused by the way she stares in the mirror, it's like I'm not even here. I smacked her butt and said, "So, it's nice and warm outside... sunset in five...let's go by poolside get a drink?," My Best friend gave me a sharp look. "Roxana I just did my makeup for thirty minutes...now you wanna swim ?" She said sternly as I stared into her brown eyes. "No one said you had to get in," I responded while I raised my eyebrows at her and left her alone to get ready. In the other room I started to put my Fashion Nova two-piece bikini on. I oiled my medium-sized dreads and sprayed some Viva La Juicy all over my body. No one's gonna stop me from smelling delicious, I thought as I finished putting my bikini cover-up over my torso. Slippers... I thought, "Where are my slippers? Hey, Stella have you seen my Nike slippers ?!" I yelled across the room. I heard the bathroom door open causing me to turn around. 

To see my Best Friend wearing this all-black one-piece swimsuit with her curly hair in a bun, makeup always on Fleek! "You always losing something," Stella said annoyingly as I noticed our friendship rings were on sending me to smile,"Yeah you know me forgetful as fuck..come on help me," I said as we began to search, We finally found them five minutes later way under the bed. I slipped them on while Stella gave me a long speech about how I need to get my life. "Alright Alright Stella Jane I get it, I need discipline can we head to the pool now," I chuckled at her causing her to roll her eyes and shrug her shoulders. "You'll thank me one day," She put in the last word as we headed to the pool.

The Sunset among us all I could think about was damn it looked good on us. We both smelled the fresh air, locked arms and went on the hunt for the perfect margaritas. While we were on our search, we stopped to dance and talked about life and about how far away from home we are. It's always a good talk with her and i'll never forget the way she always makes me laugh. We stumbled upon a bar serving ALL THINGS TEQUILA. It was in our price range so, we found a couple of seats and sat down. The vibes were outstanding the right music playing in the background, people chattering, the sound of laughter surrounded us. Chile looked so beautiful at night as well, the waves crashing and how the bonfire were set up all around us complimenting our complexions. You know we were the baddest American bitches there. I waved the bartender over and order two blended Margaritas with salt around the rim letting the bartender choose the type of Tequila they wanted. It's only more fun that way. Laughing so hard with the bartenders, I looked to the right of my Best friend and there he was...A gorgeous, light-skinned, Spaniard, im guessing. Telling by his eye color with his glossy brown curls that drop to his shoulders and his perfect plump lips. He noticed me staring because now we're making eye contact.

"Oh shit," I whispered as I look down instantly into my drink, "Hey, are you okay ?," Stella asked. I cleared my throat, looking up to see if he was still there. He wasn't,Thank god  I thought as I exhaled, " Yeah it was just this really hot guy—," I get cut off by this deep sexy masculine voice. "Hey," Me and My Best Friend turned around and laid eyes on this handsome man. Stella's fingertips immediately touched my left leg causing me to look at her, "My name is Sebastian," He said as I looked at the mysterious man up and down, "What are your names ?," He kept talking as he put one Patagonia flower each in our ears. "My name is Stella and this is my best friend Roxana, we've been friends for a decade and we're on vacation celebrating," She spoke freely. "Ohh! You two are best friend's, you guys are beautiful I love American women," Sebastian said as he touches our chins together. Why won't my heart stop beating fast? I need a drink, I thought. I took a sip

"Are you nervous sweetheart ?" Sebastian asked curiously. If you keep talking in that accent I wouldn't be. I thought as I licked my lips, "No, I'm not nervous I just don't know you," I answered as he stared at us licking his lips. Oh god, I never seen something so leg opening in my life it's like he's stripping us with his eyes. Shit, I don't mind by the way his body is looking , I'll let him do anything to me, I thought. "How about.." Sebastian trailed off," We go up to my suite and you two can get to know me better eh ?" He suggested. Stella and I look at each other then, looked back at him then back at each other,"We're gonna need some time to think you know," I said in a confident tone causing him to smirk, now he knows he not dealing with stupid bitches, I thought. "Take your time ladies, matter of fact," He paused followed by waving the bartender over, "These drinks then, another round for these ladies please it's their choice on me," He said confidently and pulls out a grip of cash, more cash than I ever seen in my life. Once Stella noticed she looked at me with smirk, I can tell how intrigued she was by Sebastian.

We watched him pay for our drinks," And for you two," He continued and started counting out his money, handing us pesos. "No no we don't want —," He cuts me off and threw his hands up in defense, "I don't want it, it's for you no cost..no strings," He continued. I looked at my best friend, I've seen movies like this he wants something. "That's a thousand seven hundred and sixty-seven Chilean pesos each, for you guys to have fun here.. I'm from Spain and I love it here in Chile when i'm done I go back home to a family business," He explained. I nodded as I put money casually in my purse," Seeee relax love he's just being nice," Stella said while biting her lip at me childishly. Sebastian chuckles, "See, relax love...here," He said grabbing a napkin and a pen off the bar as he started writing something down, "This is my room and phone number if you two fine ladies need anything just ask me," He said and smiled. We both nodded as I look down reading the napkin when Sebastian caught me by surprise, kissing my cheek then Stella shortly after. "Till next time ladies," He said smoothly pulling gently at one of my dreads taking a liking, looking deep into my eyes with his. When he walked away I exhaled softly and Stella went crazy. Did that just happen ?!

"Did that just happen?!" Stella said with excitement. I looked at her like she was in my head, she was smiling so hard. It's always special seeing her like this, "What should we do? I mean he's so hot! And he wants both of us," I said shockingly. "I don't know, you know I'm not into the whole threesome thing," Stella said while I'm trying not to look disappointed, "How about if he not looking for sex just for a good time?" I said cautiously. "Don't be so naive Ro, he gave us money he wants to fuck and hard," She laughed causing me to giggle and I wondered...What if we'd take that step, I thought. "I do wonder though," Stella said sipping her drink. "What ?" I asked as I joined her, "How big his dick is," She smiled making me burst out in laughter, "He was hot though like his abs," Stella said biting her lip, "I'd lick his abs all night long but the world may never know," I fantasized with her as I giggled, Stella shrugged her shoulders as we got off topic and drank our free margaritas. 

Moments later I took a long glance at the napkin, "Hey why not !?," I blurted out causing Stella to look at me crazy, "Why not what ?" She asked. "Why not, go up to his room to see what else he has to offer," I said while she still gave me that crazy look," Roxana we don't know the guy if you wanna explore go ahead but, I've seen taken," She said dismissively as she got up from her chair. I slap some money on the counter trying to chase after her," He wants both of us, Stell... come on you're my best friend we're in this together and you don't have to do anything you don't want do," I said comforting her while I stared into her eyes. "I don't know Ro this is insane we know what he wants," Stella said nervously. "We don't know that, remember Spring Breakers ?" I asked her receiving a nod from her. "And remember Brit and Candy and how they were some bad bitches to take that final step with Alien to be something different," I continued to explain. She smiled at me now, I can tell that I was getting her to understand "Let's go find ourselves and have fun on this trip with a super hot, rich guy..girls like us love to have a thrill right," I continue to convince her and pulled her in for a hug, "Come on let's go spend this money and hopefully get some more," Stella said rolling her eyes and smiling.

Nothing is gonna break us apart