Escaping & Rocks

My nerves are a thing of the past as I scale down the trellis outside of my room on the third story of the house.

The house in which me, my father and our psychotic dogs lived. My dad's name is Daniel Pierce. Yeah, probably sounds familiar. He's a famous business man and was very 'important', causing me to need a bodyguard or three.

He was also the most controlling cunt I had ever met. I say that with love of course. My curfew, even at age 22, was 12 o'clock. Yeah, screw that shit.

We had gone threw around 40 in all my years, a number I was proud of and a number my dad hated. There were camera's of course.

Daniel still hadn't figured out that I had taken computers in my junior year just to learn how to hack and code cameras. Ignorance is bliss though.

Don't forget about the thorns you dip shit

This thought comes a second to late and I look at the rose with a burning glare and as soon as I make it to the ground I suck my ring figure into my mouth not minding the metallic taste.

It was hot and humid so nothing new really. Florida was always either wet, humid or just super hot or if you were super lucky all fucking three. Now I know what you all are thinking. I'm a legal adult why don't I you know move out or go to college. 

You see I'm broke. No trust fund kid here. Just a 22 year old who had never needed a job so now has no working experience. The old man provided for me but only enough for me to stock up the fridge when I was home alone. 

Despite being a millionaire or whatever dear old daddy never raised me with the idea of being spoiled. Not saying I wasn't spoiled but he threw in a good life lesson every now and then. It was safer in our house, a fact I ignore most times.

I had tried moving out at 18 with some money I had made from selling some stuff. 

I sneak my way through the back part of the bushes. I knew in at least 10 and at max 15 minutes my guards would figure out I had escaped and alert the ground guards and my father. I saw Max one of the usual ground guards was the only one today. He was smoking a blunt and looking bored.

I knew I needed a new trick but I hadn't used this one in a while. I knew it was a dick move but...

"MAX HELP." I yelled loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to wake up my dad. In a split second he was sprinting in my direction I fell onto the ground and in a flash he was leaning over me.

"Are you okay..." I snatched his walkie-talkie and slithered past him in a maneuver I had mastered when I was in fifth grade.

"MAVI GET YOUR ASS BACK HER RIGHT NOW." I hear him shouting but I'm already jumping on the gate. I press my stomach on the top for a second before I swing my legs over. The concrete is grounding under my feet.

Get it because it's the ground and its grounding.

A familiar blue Toyota is already parked in front of the gate. I hop in and grin at my best friends since sixth grade. Summer Ryan's, Luke Colts and Xavier knight. Xav is in the drivers seat and he takes off as soon as I close the door.

Lets go be idiots.

*

*

It's 8 am by the time I get back. I had woken up on the ground of Luke's room with Summer wrapped around me like a koala. Xav had given me a ride back here and I punch in the code on the gate and sneak through.

Shit

There's five guards looking too fucking alert for it to be 8. I jump behind a tree. No evidence was the main goal.

I needed a distraction then I wound sneak through. Usually I grabbed a stick and throw it at a wall but the only thing close is a dense looking rock. I pick it up. In a 1 and a 2. I let it sail through the air and I'm already sprinting out when I hear a sickening crash. Like the sound of a window shattering.

Double shit