Chapter neuf

Something was wriggling in my arms, trying to break free. I couldn't figure out what was trying to escape in my half cautious sleepy brain but training had taught me to hold on so I did.

"Hunter let go of me right now." A huffy breathy voice spoke close to me. Mavi? My eyes popped open to find slim soft shoulders in my eye level. Fuck I fell asleep. I couldn't see her annoying little cousin anywhere.

It was just me and her in bed and I was spooning her. I realized my hand was squeezing her breast. In her attempts at escape she was proceeding to rub her round ass against my already hard erection.

I held in my groan was about to pull my hand away from her boob when I realized her nipples were hard under my palm. I held in another groan.

"Your nipples are hard." It was a statement not a question. I felt her tense.

"NO they are not you broot now stop being perverted." I smirked and in a quick move reversed us so I was on top of her. I made sure that I didn't crush her with my weight and I took in her half hazard appearance.

I couldn't deny she looked sexy as hell at that moment. Her hot breath fanned my cheek and I breathed in her scent. I didn't know how but she always smelled like pure cinnamon. Her blue eyes were dilated and I swallowed.

As if in slow motion I brought up my hand between us and lightly brushed her nipple with my finger. She sucked in a breath. I did it again this time rubbing it slowly then threw her shirt I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Are you sure your nipples aren't hard." She rolled so she was on top of me and I wanted nothing more than to...

"Are you sure I'm not just distracting you until my ride gets here and the guards go on break." I frown, confused what did she say. Before I could process she was sprinting over and out of the window.

I ran up and saw her swiftly maker her way down. I then watched as she disappeared up and over the gate. God dammit. I wonder if she truly doing it for a distraction and not for some other reason. God knows I want to do so much to her.

I run down stairs to see Mr. Pierce and the aunt and Uncle and of course daughter eating at the table.

"I apologize sir but I lost her so I will skip breakfast and...

"Nonsense, it is only 11 or so in the morning. It isn't like she is caged in here all day. If she is not home by 10 then you may look for her. I frown but nod my head.

"Here is her phone number so you can text her if that will put you at ease." I nodded and excepted the paper he slid over to me on the table. I went back upstairs and put in my phone.

>Mavi be home by 10. If not then I will come looking for you and trust me you have no interest in that. Also the only reason I am not on our ass right now is due to your dad. Also don't be embarrassed because your nipples were hard-Hunter

I always saw it fit to do long texts you know get all the bases covered. I wait staring at my phone for 3 minutes before realizing how stupid that was and went down stairs to eat and get some work done.

It was 4:39 when she finally responded and I was going to kill her. Her message read.

>Kk- Mavi

God she was such a brat. I continued finishing work which worked well in my favor. It was exactly 10:10 when I texted her. I had even been civil and given her the extra 10. God knows I shouldn't have.

>Mavison Pierce you better have a dam well good explanation for your tardiness –Hunter

God I sounded like my fifth grade teacher Mrs. Donavon. I go to my tracking app to see that her dot is moving. She must be in a car. I quickly went down and got in my truck to go get her. I had been easy with her before but no more Mr. nice guy.