Psycho's and Trains

Psycho mother + unstable 20 whatever year old + hot body guard + ignorant dad= A big fucking mess. Which pretty much represented my life at this very moment. My big plan. Ignore everyone.  Which was not going as planned as I sat on a train seat right across from Luke AND Hunter. 

Hunter, who had appeared minutes before the train leaving to Seattle had left the station. From there I was going to get on a plane and go to Hawaii. He hasn't said a word to me, just glared with a stiff posture and deep frown. 

I knew Xavier wasn't one for running away from problems and Sunny just usually faced things head on wether it was on purpose or not. But Luke has been through shit just like I have just in the form of an abusive dad and a meth lab in the basement. 

I needed to escape and Luke was good company as quiet and brooding as he is, a little like Hunter actually. I want to scream at the conductor for not leaving 5 fucking minutes earlier but all I can do is sit there as they penetrate me with there gazes. 

So maybe this wasn't such a good idea but none the less there is no going back so I might as well make whats best of the situation. The million dollar question was how exactly to do that.

"Well at least there was a hot guy when we got on this awkward metal death trap." I snort and shake my head at Lukes one track mind. You would never assume on first glance due to his cold smirk that he bat for the other team.  

A man comes by and asks for our tickets which they both show. I don't hesitate in showing my ticket and giving the young man a flirty smile. 

I turn to put my ticket back in my bag and see the two prics giving me judgmental looks. 

"Was that necessary." 

"Indeed Spades." He humphs and shakes his head. 

"You never know when your gonna run into your future one and only." Says Luke not even glancing up from the book he pulled out in record time. Hunter's mouth opens then closes before resting into a hard line. 

*

*

I startle away about 6 hours later and I'm not surprised that I didn't wake up to nightmares because I always slept better when I was on a vehicle. I groaned and rolled onto my back staring at the top of the train. 

I look to my right and Hunter is staring at me arms crossed over his chest while look raises a brow at me over his book.

"So your still breathing." Luke mutters. I give him a crude gesture with my hands. 

"Fuck off dick tip." He grins at me and I shake my head as he gets up to go to the bathroom. 

"Why Seattle?" He asks but at least he is talking to me. Interesting. Many ways this conversation could go but you know what you say. 'Lying to other people is better than lying to yourself.' 

"I plan on staying in Seattle for a few weeks to calm down before I head back." He nods and I can see all the questions on the tip of his tongue but all he does is lean back and close his eyes.

Not even five minutes later Luke comes in and yanks my arm. I pull back because why the hell not but he gives me a look that says he has news. But I dislike being pushed around so I just raise my brow. 

"Luke" I sing song, "I won't hesitate to gut you." He glares and then looks to Hunter.

"Were not safe here." Hunter whole disposition changes and he goes straight backed but not in a tense way but in a familiar one and I'm reminded this isn't the first times he's done this.

"What's the threat." And they go on to have their own little conversation without me. Apparently there is 3 men on the train that have a mafia tattoo on their neck's. They don't know which one but I have a pretty good clue.

The same one that has been after my dad and me for years. For the first time in day's I forget about my mom and all her crazy plans. 

She won't hurt me. No Despite the blur my mind has been I have taken time to think. My mom doesn't want control over me just dad. It's not even his money or fame just him, his body, his whole being.

It creeped me out even when I was a kid. The way she stared at him, not like his wife but like his owner. And hey I was all for the kink but I knew for a fact my dad loved his control. It wasn't like that. She had been on pills for some unknown disease ever since I was a kid. 

I always thought that maybe if she had just remembered to take a pill that morning. Or maybe if she had had time to cool off. But then again I have to ask what if I had been older. What if she had stabbed me in my heart not my side. What if I hadn't been forced to tell the judge that she was sick. That I didn't blame her. That there was no serious injury. 

Ha and just like that I was thinking of her again. I would never stop. But for now I won't think of her because I have someone I need to see. Because despite how much I despise my dad. 

I won't let him be killed my anyone else but me.

************************************

Woohoo Yet another chapter. Yea okay it's a bit scattered but I put my tears and heart into it so you know like and comment because its quarantine and you have nothing better to do :p