5

I hear loud echoes of shouting as I enter some frat house with Luke. Xavier had run off when he saw some old friends and Summer was to my assumption getting a drink somewhere.

I hear the sound of Luke muttering something about cells under his breath and I roll my eyes and bump my hip into his.

"Loosen up Luke Come and dance with me." He gives me a glare.

"I have a test tomorrow Pierce." I roll my eyes, I never got why he worried so much I knew for a fact he would ace whatever upcoming test. Out of the three I have known Luke the longest and he balanced my crazy with his sane.

"Well at least get a drink with me... You can get a coke chill." I say when he gives me a look. He frowns but begrudgingly walks over to the makeshift bar with me. I didn't drink and Luke wanted to stay sober so I suspected we looked like infants with our cokes but who cares.

He disappears to go to the bathroom and I walk out onto the dance floor. I spot Xav with a leggy ginger and we lock eyes over her. He grins and salutes I raise my hand to salute back but before I can a large hand clasps over mine and yanks.

I tumble and trip a little a regain my balance on a wall.

The wall is breathing, wait a sec

I stare up into his pitch black eyes and swallow.

How the h-e double hockey stick did he find me

His hands circle around my waist and he roughly brings me front to front with him. I smile innocently at him but he looks highly unimpressed by me.

I attempt to pull back but he holds tighter. Then to my surprise he lifts me up a little so his hands are under my arms and he starts walking in the direction of the door. He carries me like I'm some kid and I wriggle.

"You're a liar and a brat." I hear him state lowly in my ear and I grin proud of my earlier lie.

"You won't be grinning for a long" I hear his voice only centimetres from my ear and goose bumps break out on my skin elicited by his hot breath.

"Correction, I'm smart and a brat." He growls a little and I take in that he has walked far away and near a black truck. The truck suits his dark demeanor but I'm done following along with whatever the hell this is.

I lift my foot and kick his squarely in the stomach, the man apparently made out of fucking stone doesn't even flinch. No, the only reaction I get that he even felt it was him snickering.

The snicker infuriates me. "Imagine if I actually wanted to hurt you, Someone could just grab you. This little party faze isn't reckless just dumb." I roll my eyes. I refuse to be lowered.

He practically drops me on the ground but keeps a vice grip on my arm as he pulls out his keys and opens the car. He all but throws me into the passenger seat.

I land with an off on the leather seat and he slams my door and then goes around and swiftly jumps in the drivers seat. He has the ignition turned and is driving off before I can even buckle my seat.

I almost laugh a how pissed he looks. Like a child who has lost his toy. The funny thing is he believes that I would stay in the car. Reckless and dumb was my motto that I lived by.

"So what would you do if I was say a kidnapper and you were in my car against you will hmmm." I keep quiet. "That's what I thought, starting tomorrow we will start self defense classes." I almost laugh.

"And what would you do if your per say victim jumped out of your car." I wait for that to sink in which takes less than a second. But in that second I open the car door and jump out of the moving vehicle.

I here him shout a string of swear words that get lost in the wind as I crash into a bush. I admit it wasn't my smartest idea but hell I doubt any of my ideas are smart ideas.

The pain of sticks and leaves scraping against of my skin would hurt if it weren't for the adrenaline running through my blood. I here tires screeching as I roll out of the bush onto soft grass.

I feel an odd peace laying here. I open my eyes and stare up at the sky littered in stars and the wind blows my hair around my face. I grin then knowing somehow that my whole peace will be changed by him.

Well then, let him try.

********************************************

Is She psychotic?

Is he stupid?

Combined they are STUCHOTIC