Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

What a great morning for me, this will be the best day for me. And for Hyejin, I won't let you do this to me again. I will make sure that you won't do this to me or to anybody because you will not have a chance to do that anymore after this day.

I finished showering and I checked the time. "6:15?!, I'm early". I went to my closet and find the best outfit for today's agenda.

And there it is! I found it!

You know that I still need to follow the school rules about the outfits right?

But little do you know I am really ready like really ready. I have this things in me.

Sorry I'm In love with this

You guys know why I brought this right?

I was on my way to school and suddenly...

Jin: sweetie are you going to school without
us today?

Y/n: uhmm. Yeah, can I go?

Jin: sure I won't tell the boys

Y/n: ah really?! Thank you!! *I hugged him*

Jin: I think you need to go now I'm gonna wake this crackheads. Bye sweetie...

Y/n: bye oppa

I left the house and went to my school. First thing in the morning I saw Hyejin. But I won't be killing her this morning. Even if I'm ready to do it right now. My Blood is boiling over her. I think I'll save it for later but I never said that I won't do anything to her this morning.

When she past over me she smirked as she smirked I tripped her.

Y/n: opxx, sorry my bad