Chapter 41: Graduation

Y/N's POV

So today is our graduation day and later we will have an after party, so we are really gonna have a good day for today.

We have a dress code for this graduation day, we are only allowed to wear yellow, I don't know why. The school director is so someone.

And this is the yellow outfit that I chose because it's so cute but it's simple

Since I will graduate this school year with the highest honor, which is not surprising anymore, I'm so happy

But don't get me wrong here, I'm not the highest honored student here because of my dad, because we are the owners of the school it is because of all my hard work.

Ugh, thank God that this school year has ended already cause I'm so exhausted through this past months.

I'm so ready...

So I went downstairs to meet my lovely brothers and our parents. Since it's graduation day, my parents are here.

🌻🌻🌻

So we are at school now and all my brothers' fangirls came to them especially to Jin oppa since it's his last year here so this girls are going to be crazy soon since the boys will be just six, one down bitches.

While me, I'm with the girls also taking pictures with them. We took a little of pictures as if we are not going to see each other again even if we will still have some time together at vacation. This girls are just ridiculously out of their minds.

"Girls, your phone will be full storage sooner or later" I reminded them

"I brought my camera, duh" Jennie gave me her sassy attitude

"I also brought mine since I want to have some candid laughing pictures with all of you" Lisa said

"Well your Jisoo right here also brought her camera" she said

"Me? I didn't brought any camera just my phone" Rosé said after eating her last Skittles

"Then what's inside your bag?" Lisa asked

Cause she said she didn't brought anything but her casual bag is a little bit full. I'm also interested and at the same time curious what's inside Rosé's bag. Seriously, idk what's inside.

"Its just some foods" Rosé said smiling

Now I not interested what's inside that bag. she's out of the ordinary.

🌻🌻🌻

So the program started and all the students seated on the chairs that are ready in the auditorium.

Some speeches are done by the school director, the principal, the head guidance counselor and of course my Dad. He almost stayed up all night just to have a good speech.

After that special speech every student who are inside this auditorium is called one by one starting to those students who's average are 90.

Since I've got the highest honor in the whole batch of mine, I've waited a long time before they called my name.

After all the calling of nmaes and giving all the certificates and medals....

"Now everyone, let's give the daughter of the owner of the school a round of applause for her special stage performance"

🌻🌻🌻

After the performances, we're just taking some shits, like taking pictures here and there, eating, and some are on the way home.

"Hey Lisa" I called out for Lisa

"Wassup? And congratulations" she said then hugged me

"Thanks and congrats also for having the high honor and for being the future wife of my brother" I said then grinned at her

"Ah yeah haha, it's in two weeks" she said and nervously rubbed the back of her neck

"Yes it is my future sister-in-law" I said then we both laugh

"What's with the laughing?" We heard a voice and that voice belongs to Rosé

"What's the topic all about?" -Jisoo

"And not sharing to us" Jennie said then pouted afterwards

"Just some sister-in-law talks" I said and crossed my arms

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that" Jennie said

"That's in two weeks right?" Jisoo said and we nodded our heads

Then we just have a little chitchat about the upcoming wedding of my brother and my best friend.

It's really cute to see that my brother is marrying one of my best friends. I'm actually happy for them, really happy.

I also think that I'm even more excited to their wedding than them. I don't know, I just love weddings, specially for them since it's a beach wedding, to be held on Jeju Island.ugh can't wait.

To be continued...

So guys it's been a long time since I last updated😅😅 I'm very sorry for that but now, here I am just updated 😅

But, I didn't forgot to THANK YA ALL FOR 9.70k READS!!! WTF! I didn't expect this😍😫 I love you WI.NKs