Chapter 39

Y/N's POV

So I went downstairs to eat breakfast and meet my girls who I bet are already down there.

So while I was on my way down, I heard some familiar voices.

Yap they're here...

"Hey guys" then there's my girls "and girls" I said and waved my hand at them

"Let's go now" I said and they stood up from their seats

So when I opened the door, I saw a boy on our doorstep and that boy is Kyungsoo

"What the fuck do you want?" Well I'm not the one who said that it was one of my overprotective brothers and he is Jimin oppa. He will kill this boy in front of me.

"Uhmm...I know that you don't want me back but I want you so ple-" Kyungsoo's words was cut by....

"No! You are not worth it!" Seokjin oppa shouted because he was pissed with Kyungsoo cause who would not right?

"Oppa, chill, I got this" I said looking at him then looked away to look at this man who broke my heart

Since I'm also sick of this man here in our doorstep, I will ask him to leave and if he didn't I will DRAG him out of here myself because I can't stand seeing him here after what he had done to me. He is so out of this world, I don't even know why I loved him, tsk.

Please someone tell my why I loved him...

"You manwhore, leave now before I drag you out of here myself" I said " and please, remember that I won't go back to you. I don't want myself to be with someone who doesn't deserve a woman like me"

*in Yoongi's mind: she's really my sister*

"Now leave" I said and pointed out our gate

He, then turn around to leave with a sad face.

Well as I said he doesn't deserve me and i can get a better man than him, actually no, i can get the best man that has the best personality than him, someone can love me than he did.

------

So we are now at my dance studio to practice for our fucking presentation for that stupid graduation.

This is so stressing...

But wait, why am I stressed for?

..........

Hey WI.NK, that is the name of our fandom...*if there's any*, thank you to all my WI.NKs there who are reading this book and waited for months already for this next update

I'm so sorry I haven't updaye yet it is because if school and I have some issues to deal with🤦 so yeah, thank you also for 7.5k reads!!!! OMOOooO thank you my WI.NKs I love you so muchhhh💜