Chapter 34

Y/N's POV

"I'm holding a fashion show next Sunday, you all want to come?" I asked them

"Yes please" they said in unison

"Or you want to be a runway model?" I said and winked at them

"No I don't want" -Rosé

"Are you dumb?" -Lisa

"Great Joke Y/N, well done" -Jisoo

"Are you sick my girl?" -Jennie

"I'm serious ya know?" I said and get inside my car while the girls are not getting my point why I want them in the ramp next Sunday.

"Get in!" I said and they got inside

Tsk tsk, I really want them to be one of the models, and I want Jennie to be my main model.

Jennie's POV

When Y/N said that she want us to be her model for the ramp, my heart skipped a beat.

I actually want to be one of the models since I think I can but I'm too shy to do it. Since I'M not a pro for this, and we all know that Y/N's company is a big company. It has been known for more than three years now so I can't.

Rosé's POV

I NEVER EXPECTED that Y/N would say that, at first I thought she was joking but then she said she was serious and you can see it to her face that she's so dead serious.

But actually I really want to join the ramp but I don't know how. I don't want to embarrass Y/N in front of many people. Not just that, I know that there will be a lot of company CEOs there who has a partnership with her company and I don't want to be shy in front of them.

Lisa's POV

My gosh Y/N

I can't believe that Y/N just said that. She just want us to be her model out of nowhere. We just finished classes and now this ramp thingy is making me a wierd feeling.

But when I heard that she want us to be her model for the fashion ramp, I can't explain my excitement, but unfortunately I won't be able to do it or after my ramp she will be so embarrassed, not just her, the whole company will be. But for real, I want it.

Jisoo's POV

Is she really serious?

I bet, she is dead serious. She really want us to be her model for sure. I know when she is joking or not. And this time, she's not.

In reality, I really want to say yes. It's not that I don't want to upset Y/N but because I really want to ramp so bad since it's been a year since my last ramp. But the thing is, I'm good in modelling but I'm not good in ramping as you think I am. At the end of the the day, I maybe say no.

Y/N's POV

While I was driving I can see the girls are in deep thought and I bet they are thinking about what I said earlier and about that, I'm serious.

I checked the time and it's early three pm. As soon as I put my phone down, I recieved a text message from my brother Taehyung.

Y/N where are you?!

With your girlfriend

And?

Actually I'm with the girls