Chapter 46: FINALE

Author's POV

After all the preparations, the waiting, this day finally came. The day where everyone was busy for the Wedding. Everyone is looking forward to it.

The wedding is happening in a few hours. Literally. . . It's like 4-5 hours left and here we are just staring at each other smiling.

"You know what? We all know that we need to get ready right?" Lisa asked but still smiling with us

"Yeahh" Jennie said

"But I don't want to stop daydreaming for whatever is gonna happen later" Jisoo said

"Me too" Rosé said

"Me three" Y/N said

"But nothing's gonna happen later if we're not going to do anything" Lisa said

Well, these five are done taking a bath but afterwards they didn't do anything else. They are just only sitting in here smiling at each other like some lunatics. They're not even bothering to get up from their seats until. . .

"Girls!" Heejin said

So Heejin or Jeon Heejin is a famous and successful hairdresser and make-up artist from Daejeon. Y/N hired her as their make up artist since she wants the best to do all the glam for them specially for Lisa.

"Why are your hairs are not ready yet?" She asked and facepalmed herself, "didn't I ask ya'll to dry it up?"

"We're about to do it, but we didn't" Jennie said

"I see" Heejin said "nevermind, let's wait for my glam team, they'll be here in 3mins, they called"

The girls just nodded and waited for them.

---

After a few minutes, the glam team of their make-up artist came with a bunch of make up boxes. The girls smiled at them and their eyes are sparkling from seeing all this makeups in front of them.

"So, let's start".

---

In the middle of them getting ready, someone knocked on the door so Y/N got up to open the door since she's already finished with the look of wavy hair and a light make up.

"Oh thank you" Y/N said and smiled then paid?

She closed the door and turn around to see everyone in the room is looking at her. Well, she's holding a food again.

Y/N's POV

"What y'all looking at?" I said and put the pizza box into the coffee table near me

"You're eating.. again" Rosé said walking towards me and took a slice of my pizza, "so do you" I said and chuckled

Rosé, this girl. She came to me saying I'm eating again but she only wants to get a slice too, look who's eating now.

---

In just a few minutes we are all done and we're dress except for the bride, since we're waiting for something.

We heard a knock on our door, and Rosé went to check who it is.

"Oh you're here!" She exclaimed, "come on guys in"

Then, six handsome men entered the room, and I can't deny the fact that my brothers look hot af in suits.

They came without Jimin oppa.