Chapter 42: All about Lismin

Y/N's POV

So today we'll pick Lisa's gown, and other shits like picking what is the color theme of the wedding, getting cake design, reception decorations and dresses for the bride maids.

Since it's my best friend and brother's wedding, I wanted everyone to be careful in any decisions because weddings are moments that is once in a lifetime. Everything should be perfect.

🌻🌻🌻

Now, we're on our way to my personal designer, the person who take cares of my long gowns, ball gowns if it is necessary to some business party and some school events.

I know she can do the best gown for Lisa's wedding.

We'll just meet her now, inside, since we're out of her own Botique in Seoul City. She's also a well-known designer. . . Kim Sihyeon.

"Hi girl" she said as she saw me and hugged me

"Hello" I hugged her back and let go afterwards

"So what will be the upcoming event this time? School programs? Company programs? Busine-"

"Wedding actually" I cut her off

"We-wedding?" She asked in disbelief "you're getting married?"

"No! Not me silly! It's her" I said and pointed at Lisa

"Oh I thought it was you" she said and gave a long sigh

"I cannot be married now, I don't even have a lover" I said and chuckled

"What about the so-called kyu-"

"Blah blah blah I broke up with him.... So let's start picking designs and shits" I said and clap my hand twice "oh and by the way Sihyeon, she's gonna be married to my brother"

"Huhh? Which one?" She asked hoping it's not Yoongi oppa

"Sis chill it's not Yoongi oppa who is gonna be married to my best friend ok? It's my cutest and most thoughtful brother"

"Oh Jimin" she said reassured "I think Lisa?..." She looked at Lisa, asking if that's really her name and my girl nodded

"Lisa and Jimin look good together tho" she said while looking at Lisa from head to toe

"Yup they are and I think Lisa will look good on the dress that I was just designing 3 weeks ago" she said "let me just get that" she walked towards the cabinet that is full of her designs

Now she's showing us her design that she told us that would fit perfectly to my girl Lisa and I think, YES!, it is perfect for her. I bet my brother will fall in love all over again with her. I know that will happen wahaha.

Jimin's POV

So I'm with the boys now and they won't stop talking about FOOD. They are not even talking about my wedding. They are so unbelievable.

"Guys, we are here to find me a tuxedo and also for all of you. We're not here for food jeez" I said to them calmly while inside I'm irritated by my brothers

"Ok fine" they all replied at the same time, finally

"Ok let's go now"

So we went inside and started picking up the tuxedo that we want.

But there is this one staff that keeps looking at me. I think she's trying to seduce me. Is she stupid?

If my fiance and my sister will know about this she will not live another day. I swear.

🌻🌻🌻

So we finished picking all the damn tuxedos, is it that hard to pick that tuxedo.

Well it's for our special day so the tiredness I felt today will be all wiped out after I see my cute future wife in all white gown.

To be continued..........