Chapter 28: Surprise!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

So I'm gonna go to school today since I still want learn something. I still want to even if I know that school is hell and some stupid shit. And it is also my Birthday so I woke up happy today.

So I finished my morning routine and went to my closet to find any outfit. I realized I don't have something to wear even if my clothes in my closet look like I have a lifetime supply.

But still I can't choose any. Oh wait I think I still have clothes. I just think, I'm not sure.

My thought is wrong, this ain't a new one. This was a gift from Yoongi oppa last sum-
mer. I think this is pretty.

Since this is his gift, he won't or they won't stop me from wearing this off shoulders

I got my bag from my studying table and left my room.

---

When I went downstairs I didn't saw any of my brothers, I guess they already left.

I went to the fridge to get some apple. That will be my breakfast since no one is here. But then I heard a voice like he is finding something.

I saw Seokjin oppa, why is he still here?

"Oppa where are they?"

"Oh they left early they said they need to buy something" he said and I nodded

"But oppa do you remember something?" I asked him and smiling waiting for his answer

"Remember what?" He said and I can see in his face that he ain't lying that he doesn't remember anything

"Ok" I said shortly and left the house

Seokjin's POV

I lied

Of course I remembered it is her birthday today, we just love her so much so we want to surprise her and give her some acting.

We are all not here because we are buying some stuffs like balloons and other decorations specially the cake.

Jimin's POV

So we are not at school, I mean not all of us because I know that Y/N will be suspicious, she's a smart girl, I know her very well. Suga hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jungkook is at school to distract Y/N. And his boy-
friend is also with us.

While her friends, Rose and Jisoo is also at school and Jennie and Lisa are with us. Since they are girls they know how to decorate a girly things specially to my sister.

Since this is her 16th birthday, I wanted this to be special and we wanted her to have fun. There will be a party inside and a pool party outside. We paid for all of it already so nothing should messed up.