Foursome (TayNew x OffGun)

Author's Note :
Very long chapter ahead! A little crack pairing NewGun🤪

TAY'S POV
"Baby come here." I laid in my bed as I told my lovely boyfriend, Newwie to lay beside me. I'm in the mood for something right now. "I miss you, New!!" I said with a cute voice as I pinch that cute cheeks of his.

"But, we just met last night!" He said to me with a pout. God, why is he so cute? I want to do so many things to him right now! "Just said you miss me too baby, come here." I told him as I lead his lips against mine.

"Tay... Ahnnn... Wait!!" He tried to stop me. "Why don't you want this?" I demand to him with puppy eyes. I can be cute too, you know! "I want to... B —" I shut that red lips with a kiss. A hot one.

He tried to talking, but by opening his mouth he just gave me the access to deepen the kiss. I put my tongue inside his mouth, tasting all his mouth, his saliva. "Ahnnn... Tay...." He starts moaning as his cheeks turn more red and his eyes starting to get dreamy.

I felt something hard against my, also hard, length. "What is this? You're this hard just from a little kiss?" I tease him with a smirk. "Tay!! You meanie! But you're the one who started it. Now take responsibility" He told me as he make the cutest pout ever. "Anything you want, my love" I said to him while unzipping his pants.

I took his length to my mouth and giving him a blow job. "Ahhnnn... Tay... HNGHHH fa — faster hhhhhnn..." Damn his moans are so freaking sexy. My dick is about to explode right now. I suck faster and faster untill "TAYYY ANGHHH!!! I'm co —"

Just when New about to cum, suddenly my best friend, and his lover slam the door and starting to make out in our door. Yes, me and Off are roommates. Yes, we both are horny as fuck right now.

OFF'S POV
"Papii~~~ Kiss me!" Gun said to me in the middle of walking. This boyfriend of mine really, cute but wild. I lead his chin to my lips and starts giving him a kiss. I peck his lips to keep it lowkey, because we're in the middle of public place right now.

But, he deepens the kiss and he even moans! "More papii... ahnnn... Gun wants more" He told me while looking at me in the eyes and lick my upper lips. I can't hold it anymore, just a little makeout with my Gun, I'm already horny.

"Let's go to my room, baby" I told him as I grab his hand and took him to my room. As soon as we arrived, I kissed his lips. Deeply. He also responds to my kiss very good. "Hnghhhh... Papi~~~" Gun moans and he touch my length. Ah, I'm so horny. I will fuck him all night.

"Ehem!" Just when I want to mark his, white smooth neck. Someone let out a voice! Who the fuck! I look at the source at the voice just to find out my roommate, Tay kneeling in front of his, half naked-with a hard cock boyfriend, Newwiee.

Asshole.

NEW'S POV
I'm so close to my climax! Then suddenly these two lovebirds come into my room and make things awkward. "So uhm.........." Tay start talking but couldn't find the right words to fix this situation. Well I mean, this is kinda messed up, isn't it?

"Since we're all horny and good friends. Why don't we just enjoy ourselfs? The bed is so big anyway." Suddenly Gun said with an innocent expression. Don't get fooled by his cute voice and innocent expression, among us all he is the most horny and always has crazy ideas.

Tay and Off smirk, well guess we're going to get fucked together. Tay took me to bed and starting to kiss me roughly. "Newwiee, you are so beautiful." He look at me deeply in the eyes, and start to kiss me again. When I look beside me, I see Off on top of Gun, marking his neck without mercy. "Ahnnnn!! Papiii..... Gun want something more!!! AHHH!" His moans... I don't know why, it sounds so sexy!

Me too, already reach my patience. I want Tay's dick inside me. "Tay, put yours inside me. I can't hold it anymore!!"

GUN'S POV
This is so fucking fun. Having other people moans beside me, also moaning is surprisingly good. When I enjoy papii's kiss, I look to New expression. Damn, he's really feeling it!

Then I look into his body, not gonna lie. Newwiee's body is so hot, especially his nipples. I want to touch it. Screw it, i'm going 😀for it! "P'New~~~ What is this cute little thing?" I asked him while touching his nipple with a round moving.

"Ah — Nong Gun!!! Don't touch it!!! I'm sensitive there hngghhhh" Ohhh! It's his weak spot. Jackpot! "Awww, but it's cute P' it's like a sweet candy!! I'm going to lick it" I said to him and then took his niple into my mouth, I suck it hard expecting something will come out then I lick it over and over again. "AHHHNNNN... TAY HNGHHHH AH" Annoying. I'm the one giving P'New pleasure but he keeps moaning Tay's name.

"Awww!! I'm the one who suck your nipple P'" I said to him as I give him a cute pout. "Oi, who told you to suck his nipple? Suck mine instead!!!" Papii suddenly mad and immediately ram his meat inside me. Raw, just like how I love it. He's obviously jealous, cute. "AHNN PAPIII!!!! It feels good AHHHHH more...."

TAY'S POV
What the fuck? Did Gun just suck my baby's nipple? Those are specifically for me! Noone but me allowed to suck it. I got jealous real quick and ram my dick into New's hole.

"AHNNNNN!! TAYYYYY AHHHH YESSS" My baby is a moaning mess right now. "Do you like it? Better than nipple sucking huh?" I asked him while fasten my thrusts "Yes Tay... Hghhhh... Faster please ahhhh!" He move his hips along my thrusts.

"Peng, let's punish our boyfriends for that 'nipple sucking'. Shall we?" Off asked me with a smirk. "With pleasure" I told him and pound the cute person beneath me even harder.

"AHNNNN TAY I'M COMINGGG HNGGHHH..." Newwiee scream and he grab my shoulder. "Me too baby. Let's release it together." I told him. "HNGGHHH PAPII NEARRR AHHH CLOSE COMING ahnn...." Gun also moans and scratch Peng's back. "Let's come together, baby" Off said and we all release our juice together.

Then we drop into the bed. "My idea is not so bod afterall, isn't it?" Gun said as he hugged Off. "The best." Me and New say the same thing together.