We'll Get Caught!

Author's Note :
Thankyou so much for 2K+ readers😭💗 I can't believe there are thousands of people reading my works! Thankyou for your votes, comments, and your time for reading! Love you guys, so much💘

***

TAY'S POV
It finally ends! The exam week finally ends yeaay! I'm currently at a fancy restaurant owned by my boyfriend's best friend, Krist. We're celebrating the end of one of a hell week I wanted to celebrate it alone with my boyfriend, Newwiee, but he told me we should go out with our friends in a while.

So here we are, me and my best friends, Off, Earth, and Singto, also obviously Newwiee with his best friends, Gun, and the other best friend, Krist is busy handling the restaurant. All of us sitting in the same table, laughing and chatting. This turns out to be more fun than I thought! Everyone is so friendly and nice.

"So, tell me New, why do you want to be this jerk's boyfriend?" Singto ask Newwiee while smacking my head. Forget what I just said about friendly and nice. "Hey! I'm a good boyfriend!" I defend myself. "Shut up, I'm asking your boyfriend." Singto shuts me and look into Newwiee.

"Tay is so funny! He makes me laugh everytime, sure, sometimes he's cheesy. But he always find a way to make me happy, he's always there to help me when I need something. And he never say no when I ask him to go to eat desserts with me! Tay is the best boyfriend I can have!" Newwiee tells everyone with a bright eyes and a huge smile. Ah, I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Auuu~~ I want to have a boyfriend too! You both are so sweet, sick!" Singto sighs and pull his own hair. "My best friend Krist is still available" Newwiee say with a smirk. Everyone knows how whipped Singto is towards Krist, he just still doesn't have courage to tell Krist. "Shut up!" Singto blushes immediately and we're all laughing at him. Ah how peaceful...

"AH!" What the fuck, suddenly my dick is being touched by something. When I see under the table, it's Newwiee's fucking leg rubbing my dick. I look at him and he's smirking, moving his mouth, "Footjob has always been your favorite, hasn't it?". Shit! He's crazy! "Stop it! We're at a public restaurant!" I say to him with a mouth movement. Actually this feels so good, but there's 99.9% we will get caught.

But, instead of stopping. He move his leg faster and faster, causing my dick to get even more excited and hard. "Hnghhh..." I cover my mouth, trying to hide my moans. I can see that devil, Newwiee is smirking so wide and even wink! Ahhh... I can feel my dick starting to twitch.

Just when I'm about to come, he stop and put away his leg, starting to talk to Gun like everything's normal. Hell no! "Excuse me, I just remember I need to solve something about school, and Newwiee has to help me. We both excuse ourself." I explain to everyone, I mean everyone gotta believe me, New and I are classmates anyway!

"Oh?" Newwiee says with a confusion. I grab his hand immediately and drag him away from the restaurant. "School my ass, bet those horny asses gonna shamelessly have sex somewhere!" Earth say with a low voice. Yup! You got it buddy, we're going to have a mind blowing sex!

NEW'S POV
"Tay! Where are we going?" I ask him, he's still dragging me somewhere, still inside the restaurant tho. "You're not going to leave me hard like this!" He answer me. Oh, he's still horny about the footjob! I was just teasing him, didn't expect this, but turns out the result of the footjob is even greater than what I'm thinking.

We both arrive at the storage, we managed to get it. And the second we're alone in that room. Tay starts stripping himself. Damn, look at all that muscles! Yummy! "Someone is getting impatient." I tease him. He kiss me immediately, harsh and wet. "Hngghhhh..." I can't help but moan a little. Then he took me behind one of the drawers, and deepen the kisses.

Kinda risky tho, what if someone get in? I mean the drawer have empty shell that doesn't cover us, if someone get in, they definitely can see me. But whatever. This is too good! Tay keeps sucking my lips and then starting to move on my neck, sucking it like there's no tomorrow. "AHHH!!!" I moan when he bite my nape.

"What is this? Excited much huh?" Tay says and he grab my already hard dick. "Hngggh yesss... Please do me..." I can't anymore. I need his dick. Inside me. Now! "No need to prepare, yours is still inside after this morning..." I say and kiss him on the lips. He snapped and ram his meat immediately inside of me.

"AHNGGGHHHHHHHH TAYYYY!!! AHHH GOOD!!! Feelss goooddd" Fly. It feels like fying. So good. So fucking good. "I'm going to move faster, New!! Hngggh!!!" With that, Tay moves faster and faster. Untill.... "Huh? Where do I put the check list?" Suddenly Krist enter the storage and searching for his stuff. Great, we're fucked. Literally and metaphorically.

"Oh? New? What are you doing here?" Krist ask me and start knotting his eyebrows. Thank God, he can only see me, Tay is covered by the a cardboard. "Hnggh.... I got lost ah.. When I search the bathroom." I can barely talk! This dumbass boyfriend of mine, instead of stopping he keep moving even faster.

"Oh... The bathroom is outside! Take two lefts and you're there! Oh there's my checklist! Bye Newwiee gotta go, restaurant is full house." Krist say and he leaves the storage. Tay move harder and faster. "AHNGGGG!! Tay why you keep moving?? Krist could've caught us!! HNGHHHH!!" I say between my moans.

"I don't care if we get caught, you're so hot, how can I stop?" He answer and kiss me. "AHNGGG CLOSEE!!!!! Tay... I'm coming AHHHH!!!" I release my juice after. "You're so sexy baby... Your orgasm face is so beautiful. You're beautiful" Tay says and release his cum after. We both drop into the floor.

"Next time, learn not to tease me in public, or I'll punish you again." Tay says to me and hug me. "The punishment is amazing tho." I answe and hug him back. We need to clean ourself and back to the dinner, geez!

***