You Be The Cake

Author's Note:
This chapter is 100% inspired by a manga by Sakira! I forget the name tho, I read it a looong time ago. Hope you enjoy
------------------------------------------------------
TAY'S POV
It's today! 20th July, my 29th birthday! I'm not a really big fan about birthday in the past, but I'm really excited about birthday right now.

Since I met my man, my Newwiee. I'm just very excited about the gift that he will give to me. Last year, he gave me thousands small letter in a jar, that's so fucking sweet I almost cries.

I wonder, what will he give to me this year?

RING RING RING!!! Newwiee💙🗿 is calling "Hello Tay! It seems like I will go home late tonight. I have so many works I have to do, just eat the leftover in the fridge." He said with a rushed voice.

"But, don't you remember what day is it today?" I said to him with a demanding voice. "Ah what are you talking about? Gotta go! Boss is calling me."

The fuck. He forget my birthday, seriously? Just look what am I going to do to him.

NEW'S POV
What is Tay talking about? Today is just another busy day, working all day in my office. But today is the most busy day of the week. My boss is giving me tons of paper to finish tonight.

It's already been 2 hours and I finally finish my wok. I look at the time, it's 23.00PM. Ah, I can't wait to go back home and cuddling with my Tay.

"Ugh. Boss is always giving us tons of work on the date 20 every month. Guess his costumer always order on the same date." Gun, my workmate said to me. "Yeah." Then, I startled. 20??? What month is this?? July! This is 20th July! Tay's birthday! Oh shit.

I hurry back home, I tried finding cake, but there is no bakery that open at this hour. When I open the door, I see Tay leaning on the wall with angry eyes and a smirk. What did I just get myself into?

"So you finally remember what day is it today?" He said to me and start walking to me. "Happy birthday Tay?" I say to him with the cutest puppy face I can pull off so he wouldn't get angry. Wrong move.

"Happy birthday my ass! I want a cake!" He pouts and grab my shoulder. "Umm — I was going to buy you a cake, but every bakeries are closed....." I told him while patting his head.

"This is all your fault! How can you forget my birthday? You have to be responsible for this!" Tay says as he lean closer to me. "I am sorry, my baby. I will take responsibility for this. Anything for the birthday boy." I took his hand and place it on my neck.

"But, I still want a cake! What about this? You be the cake!" He said to me and he pinned me on the couch, "Tay — Tay wait.... Hngghh.. What..." Before I can say anything, Tay put whip cream on both of my nipples and top it with strawberries.

"You. Be. The. Cake" He said with emphasis in every word and start licking my lips. "Ahhhnnn..... Tay...." He kiss me, harshly, moving his tongue all over my mouth. I can feel the sensation all over my mouth, and my dick starting to get hard.

"Now let me eat my cake!" Tay say and he lick all the whipe cream on my left nipple and eat the strawberry. He lick it fast and rough, when the whip cream is already over. He sucks my nipple, hard. "AHHHHHH.... TAYYYYYY... Hnghhh... Please... touch me..." I can't help but moans as hard as I can.

He fasten his lick. His tongue moves with a round moving, and sucking my nipple hard as if milk will come out of it. "TAYYYYY AHHHH... Please no more... I will come HNGHHHH" I can't hold it anymore and came.

"Who says you can come anytime you want?!" Tay said and he grab one of the ribbons and tied it to my dick. "You forget my birthday! You need to get punished. "Tay..... Forgive me na~~ Happy birthday hnghhhh please I want you ahhh...."

"You know what, ice cream cake is actually my favorite." He sait to me and he put vanilla ice cream on my tied-up dick. "AHHHHHHHHH.... Tay... What hnghhhh...." I scream as I feel the cold sensation on my dick.

"Happy eating." Tay say with a smirk, and then he started licking the ice cream on my dick. Giving me the pleasure I can't even describe. When he already finish the ice cream, he lick the tip of my dick and start sucking it hard. "HGHHHHHHH.... AH TAYYYYY... Please let me come AHHHH" My dick is twitching but it can't come because Tawan tied it with a fucking ribbon.

"But you're being punished." He said to me with a smirk, and he suddenly lick my hole, moving his tongue deeper and deeper. "AHNGGGGGG....hngghh please Tay just put yours inside...." I don't care anymore. I want his dick inside me.

TAY'S POV
Hearing his begging. I can't hold it anymore. I ram my dick inside his hole. "AHNGGGF.... TAYYY AHH AHHH AHHH" His moans drive me crazy, the warmth inside his hole, how can it still be tight even I fuck it almost everyday.

"New.. Feels so good inside you hngggh" I groan. And I move faster and faster, untill my dick twitch, ready to come. "TAY HNGGHHHHH!!!! I'm coming... I want to come ahhhh please untie my dick... Ahnnn....." He begs me, again and again.

"Are you sorry for forgetting my birthday?" I ask him. "YESSSSS AHHH!!! I am sorry Tay!! I will rememb — REMEMBER HNGHHH AHNNNN... YES TAY AAAAH" I release the tie and he come immediately, together with me.

We both drop to the bed, and he looks into me dearly in the eyes, "Happy birthday, Tay, my love. Sorry I forgot" I play with his hair and say, "Next year, I want a candle light dinner" We both laugh and cuddle all night.