May The Best, Win!

NEW'S POV
"No! That last piece of pizza is mine! Don't you dare touch it!" This asshole best friend of mine, Tay keeps insisting that last piece of pizza is his. I want it too! Oh anyways, hello! My name is Newwiee and I'm currently hanging out at my dumb best friends' room, Tay. We're eating pizza and then got an argument because there's only 1 pizza left. Best friends.

"How do you know it's yours? I want it too! Give it back!" I pull the pizza box from his hand. "You already eat yours!!! This is mine!!! Don't you dare eat it!" Tay keeps holding on the pizza box. "No!! I also want the last piece! You don't know if it yours!" I scream and smack his head. Jesus, all this for a piece of pizza.

"OK! We will decide it with a competition, the winner get the pizza! Rock paper scissor?" Tay suggesting an idea. Boring. "Boring. Get a new game!" I pouts and answer him. "UNO Card?" Tay suggests another boring idea. "No" I shake my head. "Video games?" He suggests even more boring idea. This bestfriend of mine really.... And then suddenly "OH! I know a competition that's very interesting" He says with a smirk. This gonna be good...

"It better not be something humiliating or I swear to God, Tay..." I look at him with killing eyes. "No.. No! Listen to me. We're going to do a Holding Competition" He chuckles. "What the fuck is Holding Competitions?" I ask him with a confusing tone. Must be something stupid that he created. Ugh.

"Basically we stimulate each other 2 times for 1 minute. The person who shoot their cum the most is the loser. So if I can make you come more than you make me come I get the pizza" He says as he get closer to me. "So this is basically you trying to touch my dick?" I smirk as an answer. "You on?" He smirks back. "Bring it on brother" So, the competition begins.

"So? Who's first?" He says to me and take his phone to set his alarm. "Let me be the one who makes you shoot your juice, bitch" I grin and place my hand on his chest. "Wait asshole, let me set my alarm first OK! 1..2..3!" The alarm is set. Let my game begin.

I unzip his pants, and grab his soft dick. I play with it the way I like it. First, I teaste the tip a little bit, "Hnghhh...." Tay groans. Oh? Horny just from a little teasing? He got hard immediately. "It's going to be easy as hell!" I says proudly at him.

"Hngh shut upp...." He can only moans. I stroke his dick faster and faster, grabbing his ball, "Hnghhh... AHHH close..." His moans are actually sexy. Just when his dick twitch and he's about to come, RINGGGGG! the alarm set off. Fuck. "That doesn't count" Tay says to me with a wink.

"My turn" Tay smirks and grab my dick immediately. He unzip my pants and get closer to my dick. "W... wait? Tay?" I ask him with a confusion. "Why? There's no rule I can't use my mouth tho?" He says and he lick the tip of my dick. "Ahhhhh...." I moan immediately. It feels so fucking good.

He lick my balls, then put my whole dick inside his mouth, reaching his throat. He suck me faster, and faster. "AHNGGGG... TAYY STOOP IM!!" My dick is already twitching. "You likhe my mouthe bhabhy?" He says with a dick inside his mouth. "HNGHHHHH AHHH.....!" I came with the view. Fuck the alarm. He lick all of my cum and then smile, "I win this round". Yeah yeah whatever, there's still 1 round.

TAY'S POV
This competition is beyond. Newwiee's orgasm face is so fucking sexy. Either way, I'm winning. At this point, I don't care anymore about the pizza. I just want to look at his face when he's reaching his climax. It's worth 100 slices of pizza, don't trying to fight me.

"My turn. I will make you come this time!" Look at him being all determined making me reaching my climax. He's kinda cute, you know. "Let's just see what you have." I said to him and let him do his thing. "Put on your pants, all of it. Your underwear and your short pants!" Newwiee says to me with a demanding voice. "What's the point of using my pants if you're going to make me cum?" I'm confused. "Just fucking do it!" He tells me and give me my pants. What is his plan?

When I finished using my pants. He fucking striped, literally. He's naked. Look at his beautiful body, especially his legs. Oh my God, his legs are so sexy and strong. I want those legs to crush my soul. Without a warning, he move his legs and put his foot on my dick.

"Wait what the f —" Before I finish my sentence, Newwiee moving and rubbing my length using his white, sexy legs. This view, this fucking view. "AHNGGG NEW WAITTTTT....!!!!!" The sensation sends tingles through all of my body. He move his legs up and down, fast but not too fast, just the right. "You know your dick is twitching..." He grins and push my dick. "AHHHHHNNN!!!!! I'm coming!!!" I came. With a footjob. Great.

"I win this time!" He yells with an excitement. It's a win for me too, honestly. Those killer legs giving me a footjob? Life changing experience. "Now it's my turn!" I say and I jump on top of him. "Wait, must the position be this way?" He says to me. "Remember, there's no rule in this game!"

NEW'S POV
This position is a little bit.... It looks like we're going to fuck. I'm not complaining tho, Tay looks so hot on top of me. He already took off his shirt and pants, so we're both naked now. His muscles, damn it looks like it's cravted by Gods.

When all of a sudden, he lick my nipple. I startled. "HGHHH TAY!!!" Nipple is my most sensitive spot! Shit, I'm going to come within seconds. "What? Don't tell me you're sensitive here?" He ask and pinch my nipple. "ANHGGGHHHH!!!" I scream and screams. He suck my nipple, licking it with a round moving, and then sucking it harder. "AHNGGG TAY I'M COMINGGG!!!!" Fuck it. I came, and my cum is all over our bodies. Shit!

"I win!!! You came two times, I only cum one time!" Tay says with a proud grin. "Yeah! Whatever, now get off me." I tried to escape his body. But he grab my hand and say, "Fuck the pizza. I want something else!" And then he starts kissing me, deep kiss, full of tongue. "Do you want me?" He asks me with a pair of hopeful eyes. I nod shyly. We ended up fucking each other nonstop untill the next morning. Best friends don't fuck right? Guess we're somehow boyfriend!

***
Author's Note :
This chapter is pretty long, hahaha! How u doing guyss? I hope you're all happy and healthy!
***