Mad Master

Author's Note :
⛔️WARNING : BDSM CONTENT⛔️ Please don't read this if you're uncomfortable with it. If you do want to read this, enjoy!

Tay's POV
Hello everyone! My name is Tawan. Right now, I'm walking at the mall with my boyfriend, Newwiee. Everyone may think, our relationship is just normal boyfriends like usual. But no, we're different. We have BDSM relationship. With consent from both of us, obviously.

I'm a dominant and also a sadist, while my cute boyfriend right here is a perfect match for me. Newwiee is a submissive and a masochist.

We decided to walk on the mall today, to have some fun. Just when, I walk while hugging his shoulder, someone whouted "Ai!!! P'New!!!" When I look at the source of the voice, I see a handsome man wearing ripped jeans and black T-shirt. Who is this? And why is he bothering my quality time with my baby.

"Ey! Nong Kay! What are you doing here?" Newwiee said to him, still in my hug. Tighter even, afraid that this handsome looking man will snatch my baby Newwiee from my hand. "Oh, I was just looking for books for my exams next month. What are you doing here P~~~? Who's this man?" How dare he use that sweet tone towards my boyfriend! And the way he looks down on me!

"He's my boyfriend! We're just having fun at the mall" New answered him. I glared at this man who named Kay. "Oh... You have a boyfriend already" This bastard said while looking down "There goes my chance" He said with a very low voice. Newwiee didn't seem to hear it, but i hear it very clearly. Then he goes away, and said goodbye to my Newwiee but you know what he said? "Goodbye P'Cutie Na~~~ I will see you in the university."

Newwiee just nod at him. "Who is that?" I said to him with a cold voice. He startled, "My junior at the university. Why? You're not mad aren't you?" He pout and looked cute. "Hmm" I only sigh at him. Looks like someone going to be punished tonight.

NEW'S POV
Something is wrong with Tay. He looks very angry and cold. We're already in car right now, heading our home. Tay is silent all the time when we're in the car. "Tay? Is something wrong?" I asked him. "It's fine" He answered coldly without even bother looking at me. Oh hell no, something is definitely wrong. A big kinda wrong.

When we arrived home, the second we reach the door. Tay pushed me to the wall. "T — Tay... Wait...." Useless. He kissed me, harshly, full of tongue, wet. "Ahnnn... Tay.... Wh — what hngggg..." I can't help but moan. Then he release the kiss, and go into our play room. Yes, we have a playroom. We're a filthy rich couple with BDSM kink, need I say more?

Then, he come back bringing a box of God knows what inside. "You've been a bad boy today, Newwiee. Allowing another man to call you cute! Who do you think you are?" Tay's sudden dominance making something inside my pants grow bigger. Oh, looks like he's mad about Kay today.

"B — but he's just a junior Tay ahngg..." I struggled to speak, Tay starting to suck my neck. "A junior who obviously likes you!" Tay said as he opened the box. My eyes widened seeing what's inside the box Looks like he is really mad right now.

"Come here, you fucking slut! How dare you make another man looking at you like that?!" Tay said to me and harshly throw me to the bad. You all maybe think, he's being mean to me right now. But I swear to God, he is such a hot mess right now.

"Lift your filthy ass up! Don't you dare do something beside than what I told you!" He screams to me while grabbing a red whip with his right hand. So I do as he said, I laid in the bed and lift my ass up. SPLASH!!!! Without, a warning Tay slap my butt hard with that whip.

"AHNNNN TAY!!!!" I moaned my lungs out. It hurts so fucking bad, but it also brings pleasure to my whole body. Tay slaps my butt again, and again. Untill both of us lost count. "HNGHHHH... Tay... Please no more ahnnn..." I started crying, but it's pleasure tears. I beg him wishing he will put something in my butt instead.

"Shut up! Who are you to tell me what to do? Don't call me Tay! I'm your master!" Just by saying that, my body jerks up and my dick letting out precum. "Ahnnn... Yes my Master.. Please punish me with your dick!!" I beg him.

TAY'S POV
Damn, Newwiee begging is probably my new kink. Look at him, he's so fucking hot. Begging while lifting his redden ass up. So hot, but this is a punishment. I can't give him what he want immediately. I will make him beg more and more.

"Come here!" I told him to roll his body over and face me. Then, i took two small vibrators from the box, a red ribbon and starting to tease his nipple with it. "AHNGGGG.. MASTER!!!! Sto — Stop ahnnnn.. I want your dick ahhhh.." He said and I can clearly see his dick is already twitching, ready to come anytime.

I grab his dick and tie it with the red ribbon from before. "You'll going to come, when i tell you to come!" I tighten the tie on his dick. "AHNNNNNN.... My master..." His eyes are full of tears, his hand grabbing hard on my back. What a beautiful view.

"You want my dick? Here it comes!" I said to him while ramming my dick into his hole. "AHNGGG!!! HHHHHHHH PLEASE LET ME COME MASTER!!" I fasten my thrusts but still haven't released the tie on Newwiee's dick. "Apologize for your mistake" I told him. "Hhhh... I'm sorry master.. I won't let another man call me cute... Will behave... HNGHHHH! Please let me come!" I release the tie, and Newwiee come immediately. Looking at the view, I also release my cum inside his hole. Lovely.

Newwiee look at me with pleading puppy eyes. "So, you forgive me right? My master Tay?" He ask me with a teasing voice. "Always" I answer him and caress his neck.