My Tay, My Alpha

Author's Note :
This is the first time I'm writing omegaverse! I hope you enjoy.

NEW'S POV
Alpha and Omega. The things that seem to matter the most.

If you're Alpha everyone will be proud of you and adore you. If you're Omega everyone will look down or you either want to have you for themselves. It is what it is.

I'm New Thitipoom, 26 years old. But, if you just meet me, I look very young. Everyone say, I have a baby face, white skin, and they say I'm cute. Yeah, yeah whatever.

Anyway, I'm an Omega. And I'm very lucky that my parents are okay with me being an Omega, so I can live peacefully in my house.

Every Omega will have a heat cycle twice a year, where they will be extremely horny and want an alpha to fuck them. And yes, I, Newwiee, am on a heat cycle. At school, on top of that.

"New, you ok bro? Your face is very red and you look uncomfortable." My best friend, Krist said to me. Yeah, uncomfortable in my pants to be detailed. "I'm fine, Krist! Let's go to class!"

"Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell..... blabla" The professor explained while I'm here, daydreaming. About my crush, Tawan Vihokratana. He's my senior. A pure alpha, broad shoulders, sharp jawline, tanned skin, all muscles.

The man I want to be mate with. I want him to fuck me. Without realizing, I started beaming pheromones. 2 guys in class, Earth and Kay, both alpha start looking at me with hungry eyes. They look like they're ready to eat me anytime. Well, I want to be eaten to right now, but not by them. By my alpha, my Tay.

I can't hold it anymore, my hole is twitching and my dick is throbbing. I need to get myself off! Fuck it, I'm going to the toilet. "Excuse me, Mrs. Alice, can I go to the toilet?" I excuse myself and then I run to the toilet.

I immediately lock myself in one of the stall. And start calming myself. I try to breathe, but when I release it. It's a fucking moan. "Ahnnn...."

What should I do? I can't help it anymore. A masturbate wont calm myself. I need a fucking alpha, my alpha.

TAY'S POV
Crap! That fucking bastard, Off, spilled paint all over my shirt during art class. This is my favorite shirt! That damn asshole, if only he's not my best friend. I will beat the shit out of him immediately. "Now, I have to clean this at the toilet. Ugh. Tiring!"

When I enter the bathroom. There's a sweet scent all over. It's too suffocating making my head dizy, and somehow making me excited.

Just in minutes, I realized my pants is already tight. I got hard from this scent. What is this scent anyway? It smells so sweet and so tempting.

"Ahnnn...." When I'm still trying to figure out about the scent. Suddenly, I hear a moan. The moan sounded so fucking cute and sexy at the same time.

I know it's wrong but I go to the stall that's the source of the moan anyway. And suprisingly it's not locked.

"What are you doing here, young man?" I said with a smirk to the cute boy beneath me, panting hard and trying to touch his length. "Ah!!! I —"  He startled and can't say a word.

The sweet scent is getting stronger and stronger. I can't hold it in anymore. I kiss the man in front of me. One passionate kiss.

I lick his upper lip and took my tongue inside of his mouth. Licking all inside his mouth, tasting all of his saliva. "Hnghh.... Ta — Tay stop ahnn....."

The man start moaning my name. "Oh you know me, cutie?" I asked him while caressing his cheeks. "Hnghh..... Yes...." He look so fucking horny. I can even feel his hard dick rubbing against my, also, hard dick.

Fuck it. I'm going to make him my mate. By the sweet scent he's releasing, I know for sure he's an Omega. I suck his white beautiful neck, hard, leaving a mark so everyone will know he's mine.

"Hgnhhhh.... More...." He look into my eyes and start begging. I suck even harder and faster, making all his neck purple. "Don't you want me to suck another place?" I tease him, he immediately blushed but nod as an answer.

I quickly unzip his pants and took out his length, it's already hard as hell. I lick his balls and start kissing his tip. "AHHHH!!! Please.... I want to co —" Before he can finish his sentence I took his length into my mouth, sucking it hard and fast.

NEW'S POV
Oh shit!!! He suck me so hard, I can feel my dick twitching. "AHHHHHH TAY.... STOPPP HNGHHHH!!! I'm coming" But he keeps sucking and sucking me, I ended up coming in his mouth. He lick it all clean.
What a fucking view.

When I'm still on cloud nine. This man start licking my hole. "AHHHHH.... What are you doing hnghhhhh...." This sensation is new, I never felt this good before.

"AHNNNNN TAY AHHHH!!! Sto — STOP HITTING THAT SPOT HAHHHNGGHH..." Suddenly Tay lick one spot inside me, and my whole body started to tremble.

"Please... just put yours inside me..." What the fuck I just said. But really, I can't hold it no more. "If that's what you want" Tay said and he ram his meat inside me. "AHHHHHHH... TAWANNN HNGHHHH" I screamed his name, with all my might.

He move faster and rougher. "You're gonna be my mate!" And he take a bite on my neck, deeply. He move even faster, "Baby I'm close ahhh..." He said with a trembling hoarse voice. "Me too Tay, AHHHHHHHH CLOSE... I'm coming..." We both came at the same time, and drop on the toilet's floor.

"So what's your name?" He said while hugging me. "Really? You fucked me so hard and you don't know my name?" I laugh at him. "New Thitipoom, everyone calls me Newwiee tho." I said to him. "Newwiee, my mate. The love of my life" Tay said as he kiss my forehead. This is a dream come true!