Take It Off

NEW'S POV
Another day, another game play at my bro's house. Tay! My #1 best friend in the whole world. We always play video games at his house every weekend. We're playing PUBG right now. "Aren't you bored of playing video games everyday?" Suddenly Tay asked. No? This is very fun! "No! Video games are the best!" I answer and keep focusing on the play. "What if we make it a little bit more fun?" Tay suggested. Concentrate on the game bro!

"What if we make a punishment for the loser?" He asked and put his phone away. Dumbass. I win! But punishment huh? Sounds interesting. "What kind of punishment?" I ask him. "Hmmm, it could be something fun! Using baby powder to draw on the loser's face?" Tay says with a bright smile. "I have a more interesting idea." My idea is always interesting.

"What if the loser, take off their piece of clothes one by one?" Fucking brilliant, isn't it? "So you're suggesting us to be naked....?" Tay asks with confuse tone. "It's a gameplay baby." Let's get this. "OK whatever. I'm gonna win anyway." Says the one who lost the last time. "Let's just start the game already. How many rounds we're gonna play?" I ask him. "3 rounds"

And then, the game started. Fuck! He's seriously good! But the last time we play, he sucked at this game? Did he let me win? "Yes!" Tay scrams when he manage to shoot me right in the head. "Ah fucking hell! You shoot me OK! I lost!" Fuck this. "Hmmm? The offer still on right? Take off your T-shirt." A smirk suddenly appears on that beautiful face of him. "Shut up Mr. Bossy!" He's really. I take off my white T-Shirt and throw it away.

Is it just me or he's staring directly into my chest.... "Stop staring! Let's just start the round 2!" He startled and panicky says, "I wasn't even staring!" Yeah, and birds don't fly. "Whatever. Let's play another round!" Oh he's going to lose this time. I'm going to use all my skills.

The game begins and I win quickly in the first 5 minutes. See what happens when I use all my skills? "Fuck! How did you win so easily? Did you cheat?" Tay says angrily. How dare he accused me to cheat! "No! I'm just so fucking great at this game. Now lose the shirt!" My turn. Tay sighs and take off his black T-shirt. Oh....wow. I did not expect his body to be THAT beautiful? Jesus.

His shoulders are so board, his sixpacks are the definition of perfect, even his body hair is so sexy. Is he even real? "U — umm, next round I guess?" Fuck! Talking to him with his exposed chest is so hard. "You bet it is!" Fuck. How can I concentrate when he's out here looking so hot? "Is this the last round?" I ask him. I need to get out from here before I get a boner! "Yes. Let's just start! I'll win this time" He says with a chuckle. Has he always been this cute? What's wrong with me?

TAY'S POV
What is Newwiee so flustered for? His face is so red and I can clearly see him trembling. Not to mention he's freaking shirtless right now! So bad for my heart ugh. Let's just begin the game. "C'mon! Start the game!" Newwiee whines. Baby.

When we start the game, I can see Newwiee is not focusing. Where's his skillful self from the last round? "Huh, not so great are you?" I tease him and I win this round. "Ah fucking hell! Why did I lose again!" He screams and throws his phone away. Angry much? Now that I think I win this round and Newwiee already lost his T-shirt..... That only means 1 thing.

"So.... Take off your pants?" I ask him with a smirk. Oh, this turns out to be waaaaaay more fun than I thought it'll be. "Do we really have to do it?" He pouts and make puppy eyes. Oh hell no, that ain't gonna work this time. "Fucking yes! We agreed to the punishment. Don't break your own promise." I wink at him.

"Fine" He whispers slowly and start taking off his jeans. Oh my God! His thighs are to die for, it's so freaking smooth and white. Like milk.....? Shit. I can't handle this. This is too hot. Look at his legs! So muscular and hairy. I can't help but take a look at his dick. I don't know why, but it feels like the right thing to do.

Is.... Is he fucking hard? His dick is standing up straight and it's even leaking pre-cum. What.... "Wh — why are you hard?" I know I'm dumb for asking but I really don't know why is he hard. All we've done was playing games for God sake! "Hn — hng. It's your fault!" He answers while blushing. "How is it my fault?" I ask him with a confused tone. Seriously?

"It's your fault for being so hot! I can't help it seeing you all shirtless like this!" He answers and covers his face with his palm because he's blushing so bad. Cute. "So I'm hot?" I decided to tease him a little. "Shut up!" He screams and throw a pillow at me. Oh, look who's shy now?

"Want me to help?" Seriously what am I talking about? He startled and look into my eyes deeply and shyly nooding. Ah fuck it, he's so cute anyway! I lean closer to him and press my body into his. "Got horny?" I whisper into his ears and he trembles immediately. Ah fuck, this is making me horny as well.

I go down on my knees and take out his dick from his underwear. "Hngh...." Shit! His soft moans make me even harder. I start licking his balls and then begin to suck it. "Ahnggg.... Ta — Tay.... Faster!" He moans and begs. Hot. I suck even faster untill it twitch and I know he's about to come. "I'm com — coming! Tay!" He screams and his body jerks up.

Instead of taking it out from my mouth, I suck his dick faster and I let him come inside my mouth and lick it all clean. "Tay...." His breath are rushed and his cheeks are so red. He's so fucking hot. "You know, seeing you like this is also making me hot. Care to help?" I ask him and point at my rock hard dick.

He takes my dick into his mouth immediately and start licking it. Oh fuck! He's good with his mouth. "Hnghhh...." I can't help but groan a little. The next thing I know, he's deep throating me. Fucking hell! The sensation of my cock going down in his throat is so good. I feel like melting. "AHHNGG!!! New!!! So good!!" Fuck! I'm losing my mind. And the view is even hotter! New sucking my cock, with his eyelids shutting half and his crimson red cheeks. I can't hold it in anymore.

"I'm close!! Coming AHHHHN!" I shoot all my cum inside his mouth and he swallows it all. When we both already came, we lay down in our bed and look into each other. "So much for a bro huh?" He says and pulls me into a kiss. From bro to boyfriend!

***

Author's Note :
Hello! Finally I finished my National Exams hehehe. It was pretty hard tho🗿 But at least it's over. Thankyou so much for waiting. Enjoy this chapter!

***