High On Sky

NEW'S POV
Finally it's our honeymoon! Me and Tay married 2 weeks ago and now we're on the vacation we've been waiting the most. Honeymoon bitches! We're going to Maldives and now we're currently on the plane. It's taking forever, we've been setting for 3 hours and there's still many hours to go before we arrive at Maldives.

I already done everything! Watching movie, I watched Legally Blonde by the way. Listening to some of Ariana's songs, playing games, and slept. So bored. And Tay is busy with his game, PUBG. "Tay... I'm bored! Stop playing PUBG and pay attention to me!" I know, needy needy. But really tho, we're going on a endless sex trip and he choose PUBG over me?

"OK OK damn, you're such a needy baby" He says and he close his tablet, and play with my hair. "Whose baby?" I ask him teasingly. "My baby" Tay answer and lean to kiss my forehead. Sweet. "Tay, I'm bored!! I've done everything I could and yet there's still 5 hours till we arrive!" I just want to arrive to the beach now!

"Be patient na~~~ Who insisted to go to Maldives? You! Now be a good boy and stop whining" He says as he grab my shoulder and put my head on his shoulder. "Uhhhh.... But aren't you bored tho?" For 3 hours he only played PUBG and slept all the time gosh. "I am, but what else can we do on the plane? Unless you're up for something new" Huh?

Suddenly Tay put his hand on my crotch and start rubbing my length slowly. "Tay!! We're on a fucking plane! People will hear us! St — aah...." He unzip my pants and grab my cock. This dumbass really. "But you said you're bored... This can make you feel less bored." He whisper in my ear with a seductive voice. Fuck, I got hard immediately.

"See? Your junior seems thrilled by the idea!" He says with a grin. "But...." Seriously, this boyfriend of mine has 0 self control. "Meet me in bathroom in 30 seconds" He say and get up to leave to the bathroom. He's so fucking crazy, and I'm living for it.

TAY'S POV
He's bored huh? Let me entertain him, my way. I'm at the bathroom right now, already taking off my pants. Well, this will be embarrassing if Newwiee doesn't come to the bathroom tho. Knock Knock! Suddenly someone knocks the door. I bet my ass it's Newwiee.

When I unlock the door, I can literally see his bulge ready to explode anytime right now. "Someone is surely excited" I want to tease him, he blushes, "Shut up and take care of your doing!" So cute. I take him in my arms and making him sit on my lap. "You're going to ride me while riding a plane. Sounds fun?" I ask him teasingly.

"Hella fun." He says and take his own finger to his mouth and start sucking it hard and fast. "I'm going to prepare myself for you Tay...." Fuck, he's so damn hot! My dick is already on it's limit. "Hurry...." I say as I bite his neck and sucking it leaving a purplish mark.

He put his 3 fingers inside of his asshole and moving it roughly. "HNGHHHHH TAYYYYY!!!!" His moans are bliss. "Newwiee... Fast! I can't help it anymore!" I say as I positioning my dick on his entrance. "Hngghhhhhh Tay!!! I'm ready Tay... Put your big and hard cock inside me." He spreads his legs.

I thrust my dick to his hole in no second. "AHNGHHHHHH TAYY AHHHH....." He moans his lungs out. "Hnggg Newwiee you're so fucking tight. It feels so good." So warm, the sensation is beyond. How come I fucked him million times but he's still this tight? "Ride me baby" I command him to ride me.

He moves his hips fast. "AH AH AH FE — FEELS GOODDDD" His face is so red due to the heat, his eyelids are full of lust. Damn, I really got myself a smoking hot husband. DUG! Suddenly there's a turbulence on the plane and the plane is shaking badly. Oh fuck.

"AHHHHHNNNGGGGG! AHHHHH TAYY HGHHH!!  So deep...." Newwiee screams because the turbulence made my my dick go inside his hole deeply. "New... So fucking good...." I can't help but groan. I pinch both of his nipples along my pounding, I know he likes it very much when I play with his nipples.

"Tay!! I'm coming ahhhhh...." His dick twitched and his body jerks up. Fuck, I'm close too. "Let's come together baby..." We both shot our cum together and it's all over the place. Newwiee drops and put his whole body on mine! "Not bored anymore?" I ask him with a wide grin. "Asshole" He answer and hug me tightly. This is just the beginning, wait untill we arrive at our cottage. The real thing begins baby!

***