𝔬. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑-𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

❝𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢...❞

╰☆╮

╰☆╮

"𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐏" Master Lin's voice travelled through his dimly lit office, disappointment in his tone as he looked between the four students who were standing before him on the opposite side of his neatly kept desk. It was clear from their body language and the small space between them that three of the males were friends with one another, and the last was the outcast. Billy Beckett, the Rat with the green Mohawk you always saw goofing around the school, had been pulled into the office with the others who were most definitely not Rats—but the exact opposite, they were the Royals, also known as the top legacy faction who had been formed long ago by graduate students who were now living legends "They'll be two kids to pick up. One male... one female" the oldest of the males began to explain the assignment he was setting for the group, proceeding to slide two photos across his desk and observe the two students who picked up a photo each according to their relevant social status.

The boys studied the faces before reluctantly swapping the photos and interacting with each other, wondering why and how the two teenagers had pulled off the crime they were seen as guilty for—a fiery massacre at a boy's home, where a dozen murders had been committed. One of the boys, Liam Harding, frowned slightly as he thought about the face of the girl he had just seen in photo form. He had been told by Master Lin that the photo was quite a few years out of date, and no other recent ones could be found, as if the girl had never existed.

But with a family situation like hers, it was no wonder that was the case.

"You must bring them back to the shop in one piecedo not break my rules, and do not fail... otherwise you will all be starting new schools of your own" Master Lin's voice left no room for joking, and the boys knew just how serious he was, sticking together once they were excused from the room.

Ethan Meyer, the boy following the Monk who was leading them out of the hidden school, had taken it upon himself to be the 'overseer of operations' AKA the one who bossed the others around and would swoop in and play hero where it was needed... being the Top Dog in the school had really skyrocketed his already large ego. Behind the male was Spencer Pruitt, who would undoubtedly be the muscles in the rescue mission they were heading out on. He was a dealer and supplier of all things deemed contraband, though as Billy had learned many a time his clientele did not and would not ever include the Rats of the school.