𝔦𝔦𝔦. 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

❝𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪❞

"... 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍" Nikita focused back on the class going on around her, straightening her back as she moved slightly in the tall stool at the station she had been assigned to. Her lab partner, much to her relief, was Billy. Behind them, Marcus sat beside Viktor, and unsurprisingly neither male had been happy about it. In front of her Billy and Nikita, one of the members of the gang who had decorated the girl and Marcus with a slushee was sitting beside Liam, and with the help of Billy revenge would soon be served "The animals in front of you, as you may have guessed, are our test subjects today. In two minutes, you and your partners will be killing them" Mr Denke informed his class, and only very few of them looked to the rabbits sat in the cages in front of them with remorse or hesitation.

As Mr Denke turned his back on the class he had been speaking to to write on the chalkboard, Nikita looked over to Billy and gave the patiently waiting boy a nod. Thankfully for them, Mr Denke had not had as close of an eye on them as Master Lin had in the previous class, and Nikita and Billy had passed notes to plan out their course of action. With the plan all set to play out, Nikita proceeded to knock her book off of the station she was sat at, the blonde sighed out as if the action had been accidental. As the book hit the ground, Nikita leaned forwards across the bench she was at and proceeded to tap the Soto Vatos member in front of her on the shoulder with the end of her pen, smiling faintly as the boy turned around like she did not remember him from earlier on.

The tattooed male raised his eyebrow at the blonde who had requested his attention, and as Nikita gestured to her book nearby the legs of the stool he was comfortably sat in, the boy dropped his gaze down whilst Nikita began to speak up—simultaneously making Billy even eager as he awaited the final result of his devious plan.

"Sorry to bother... but do you think you could maybe grab that book for me—?" the boy Nikita had figured was Chico's lapdog, Juan Grey, looked away from the object on the ground and back to the blonde Royal as she spoke.

The girl had her routine down and could pull it off like it was nobodies business, and whilst she was sure her peers and teachers valued combat skills and knowledge on various weapons, Nikita wondered how many of them acknowledged the fact that acting was just as important of a skill to have and utilise. Her slight head tilt, her low voice, the ever so slight lip bite as she awaited an answer—it all worked in her favour, and Juan nodded his head briefly before turning his back on the now smirking Royal and leaning down to pick up the dropped book, blissfully unaware that what he should have done was either ignore her or told her where she could stick the book and get back to his work.