𝔦𝔳. 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋

❝𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔞 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔠𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔱❞

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, hidden away in the lower ground of the school and going mostly untouched and unused, unless couples wanted somewhere to makeout or people needed somewhere quiet to speak or unleash their inner artistic abilities by covering the tiles and stalls with graffiti. Nikita stopped by the mirror and set her bag down, digging through one of the pockets and retrieving a tube of lip gloss. Looking up at her reflection, the blonde parted her lips and began to coat them with the cosmetic product, slowly lowering her hands as she heard more footsteps—this time, they were not her own. With her eyes still locked on the reflection of the room in the mirror, Nikita watched as three members of the Soto Vatos walked in. The trio of girls wore the same menacing look, whilst a fourth was standing outside guarding the door.

"I think you know what happens now" one of the girls, who Nikita was sure her name was Mia after hearing it being called in the hall earlier that day, stepped forwards towards Nikita as the blonde gulped and slowly turned until her back was facing the mirror and her eyes were on the rival group members crowding her.

Without warning, the dark haired girl in front of Nikita swung her fist and listened as it contacted with the top of Nikita's cheekbone, causing her head to move to one side from the impact. Lunging forwards, Nikita went to swing back, only Mia grabbed onto the girls fist and used her other hand to strike Nikita, a false red nail scratching her face and leaving a mark. Nikita had been in her fair share of fights over the years, everything from some of the boys at the home who tried to push her around to fellow homeless teenagers who would try to steal things off of her and Marcus. Her father had taught her to fight as soon as she was old enough to understand his lessons, and if the rules weren't so strict, she knew a handful of ways she could kill Mia with her own bare hands.

"There's no use fighting back, girl" Mia's accomplices move to joined Nikita on either side of the blonde, preparing to hold her back whilst the third member of their deadly trio got their message across using violence against the Royal.

"Where's the satisfaction in that...?" a voice questioned, causing Mia to look between her two fellow gang members, confused as to who was speaking in the empty room.

As if it had been well rehearsed, each stall door was pulled open, and a girl in each cubicle leapt off of the toilet inside the small space and onto the tiled floors ready to attack. Their black and red cheer uniforms identified them as members of the schools Cheer Death Squad, and the sparkly black pom-poms in their hands were not decorations but in fact weapons.