𝔦𝔦. 𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐄

❝𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡❞

╰☆╮

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍. Marcus had certainly not expected to be branded with the dreaded R word... Rat. Apparently coming from nothing and having no affiliations meant you were the scum of the Earth in the eyes of the legacy students, despite them being linked to some of the most criminal people across the globe. As for Nikita, she was also given an R title, except hers was Royal—as in the Royals, the top legacy faction at the school, for the kids who had affiliations with the most deranged, notorious, and infamous criminals and you could think of. Mass murderers, serial killers, hitmen, assassins... you name it or who, and there was a very large chance of one of the gang members knowing that person.

"If we leave this room, it means it's all real" Marcus took in a deep breath as he stared at the shut door in front of him, and behind him, Nikita was putting on her own uniform "No going back... no backing out. Real students at a somehow real school" the brunette tried to psych himself up, and even though the previous day had been spent at the school, something about actually attending classes and wearing a uniform and being surrounded by students made it all seem a thousand times more daunting. Nikita, although having already put on the uniform the night she arrived in order to get her photo taken, felt like an alien... or a clown... or a fraud—all of them were relatable, and upon sighing, Nikita watched as Marcus turned with a hand covering his eyes until she reassured him that she was finished and dressed "What's wrong?" Marcus searched her appearance for a fault, or reason as to why she had sighed, but as usual he did not see any.

The girl wished there was at least a mirror in the room, but to her dismay there were no reflective surfaces she could look at herself in. Nikita believed she was not a vain person, and she knew she had been blessed genetically hence the reason she used her looks like some kind of superpower, but right now none of that was assuring as she adjusted her skirt and the crisp white shirt that was tucked into it. The only positive was that her tie was on correctly, and so was Marcus' after Nikita had to tie it for him—something she had seen her father do on many occasions, and as a child who was no stranger to boredom or learning, Nikita had requested the male show her how to do up a tie.

By now, thanks to the spare time she had racked up over the years and her father's wisdom, she could do many things—speak and understand multiple languages, cook kids party cakes and decorate them in different ways, understand the ins and outs of a few cars by reading their manuals... and she could even write a whole report on the history of Australia after reading a kids book about the continent that had been a discarded gift left in the recreation room at the home. The place seemed like one of the only parts of the world she had not been with her father, and part of her wondered if there was a reason why or if he had been there since and without her.