𝔳𝔦𝔦. 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌

❝𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰, 𝔦'𝔪 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢, 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢❞

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, tossing and turning in his bed, desperate to sleep—however the task had become more and more impossible, the dark-haired male having expected to feel terrible for what he had done that night, only he just felt normal. He did, however, find himself eventually drifting off to sleep after Nikita had woken up from a bad dream. It had prompted the two friends to sit up beside one another, talking for what felt like hours, before both falling asleep like magic had been worked on them. Nikita had not woken up until she heard noise outside of their room, the daily commute from dorms to the dining hall for breakfast causing the blonde to stir from her sleep. She shifted slightly in her spot, finding herself beside Marcus, her head rested on his chest and his arm loosely draped over her side and resting in the small gap between their bodies.

The moment, although peaceful, had to end due to the fact reality was ready to metaphorically slap Nikita across the face. The Smiths were currently giving the blonde the motivation and strength to do the hard task of walking to her locker to gather her things for yet another day of classes. With headphones and music drowning the sound of her peers, Nikita walked through the bustling halls, her head held high as she ignored passing looks. She tried to imagine what going to a normal school would be like and as she passed Monks pulling away misbehaving students and Mr Denke walking a Hessian through the hall by his ear, the thought of normal felt more and more warped seeing as no one seemed to have a reaction to what was going on around them.

 As the girl continued to walk through the school she developed a sense for what it was like—her borderline enemies in the Death Cheer Squad practicing by a bay of lockers, the Preps gossiping, the Kuroki Syndicate kids staring down other students and taunting them by flashing sarcastic smiles and eyes that suggested they were ready to kill you, and even students in the Dixie Mob standing across the corridor from members of the F.W.O. staring each other down and filling the air with tension.

Venturing out to a place she knew she could stay until the first period of the day commenced, Nikita pushed open the heavy door in front of her and felt the slightest bit more motivated for the day ahead of her as her music had changed from slow melodies that made her feel like she was the main character in a drama movie floating through life to a much more quicker and louder selection of songs that made her want to either riot or ditch school and head to a rock show to dance with strangers and jump around singing at the top of her lungs. With the door shutting behind her, Nikita glanced around, looking for any other sign of human life.