𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍

❝𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖘❞

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, Chico lead the way into the dimly lit room, he and his classmates moving as a pack as they continued to breathe heavily—admittedly, still in a state of shock that were both still alive and that what they had been through was not a bad dream. Each student stopped and focused on the same thing: a large poster board with the words 'Vote Shab for Prez' written out and accompanied with a collage of pictures, all of the male who was running in the election for class president. Brandy glared at the poster, and without having to say anything, it was clear she did not approve—seeing as she hated anyone she labelled as a 'loser', and hearing the boy give his speech wanted to make her throw up. Chico also shared the same feelings, much like a large portion of the class, believing the male was beneath him... though, that pretty much went for everyone in the school.

Even those in his own legacy faction, but that really did not come to surprise seeing what the male was like and the size of his ego.

"Come on, everyone! Vote Shab for your class president!" the boy standing by the board, Shabnam, announced as he spoke loudly and addressed the whole cafeteria, his words mostly going unnoticed. In the event he actually was being listened to, it was by those who were deciding to make fun of the male "With your help, or without it, I will win this thing! But, of course, having all of your support would be much more preferred!" the brunette added on, as Marcus and Nikita watched on curiously, not even knowing that the school would have a student body president nor did they know an election was occurring. It seemed that Shabnam's confidence about winning was only due to the fact he was aware no one else was running for class president, therefore by default he would be the winner no matter how the votes tallied up. The male seemed to not notice, however, the amount of glares and looks that said 'shut up' that Master Lin's tired and irritated students were giving him... and to some, having to listen to the boy was almost as bad as the test they had been through. Growing impatient with the one-man show Shabnam was putting on, Viktor looked behind him and spotted a rubbish bin—prompting him to pick the item up "The infirmary is in need of many more nurses... the group showers need stalls to separate each space and give privacy. If you guys put me in charge, these changes and many more will—" Shabnam listed his areas of concern, beginning to make a promise, until he was cut off by a fellow student.