Chapter Three: So It's Official

Michael and I dated for three months before he asked me to be his girlfriend, I couldn't believe my luck when he asked me though. He went from my Biology partner, to my student then to my boyfriend. Ahhh life was pretty much perfect! I was finally coming out of my little corner, I had my girls, my gorgeous boyfriend and I was finally becoming more confident in myself which was a bonus!

   I still tutor Michael every other day though and my parents seem to love him so they don't mind it when he comes round the house. The days we don't study we just sit, listen to music and talk about everything. Everyone at school is jealous of he relationship we have and the fact that we still allow each other to see friends.

   The other day I did get a bit worried though, Michael had been hanging out with the girl Tilly for a few days and rarely texted me. I thought maybe I was being too clingy for a girlfriend or maybe I was just being paranoid? God knows! But I didn't want to be replaced and I wasn't up for that either! Pretty much after I saw them together again I called the girls round for a little catch up.

"What's the big deal Lyssa?" Imogen slyly questioned me.

"I think I might either be getting replaced or I'm being super paranoid" I quickly replied.

"You've only been dating three months and just got into a relationship, you need to loosen up about it for a while" Demi had butted in after she heard some gossip!

   Glad I got my girls opinions on that situation! Since I called it a catch up, it meant we had to eat loads of McDonalds and watch films that night, not complaining though! We watched My Sister's Keeper, we pretty much all cried at that, it's just so sad.

   After the girls left the next morning, Dad came into my room and said that I needed to learn to drive. I wasn't in a rush to get driving, but I guess learning to won't exactly hurt. The minute I got in the car I knew it was going to be a disaster. Dad started praying as well which didn't make matters any better! I was in the car for 2 hours, I didn't crash the car and dad could finally breathe again! I was so proud of myself, I was able to do something right for once. My life seems to be getting better all of a sudden!

   So it's official Alyssa Stone is happy.