Thomas Dylans

TW for ab*se and kn*ves. Just paragraph 3 though

I yelled thanks to the driver and put my earbuds in while jumping off the bus. I walked up to James Harley High School with Glee, season 1 blocking out the world.

I know. I'm weird. I'm as weird as you can get considering that I'm also a demigod. No one would expect what music is playing since one Thomas Dylans, is very built with a lot of muscles. My grey eyes could rival my sister's, Annabeth, and I have dirty blonde hair that I slick to the side. Despite all this, I'm short for my age and I purposefully try to draw attention away from my arm.

You want the whole backstory? Fine. Athena wasn't ever there, so it was just Robert, my shitty father. Rob was a scary man who liked knives! On one of his drunken rages, he dragged a butcher knife up along the top of my arm, cutting it and making blood go everywhere. I still have a gigantic scar. The ambrosia that the satyr and medic at Camp gave me could only do so much with the healing before they risked me burning up. 

Anyways, as soon as I begin walking up the hallway leading to my locker, I saw him. Gabriel Dumart. The millionaire bully who doesn't give a damn. His parents own a very, very successful industrial manufacturing company. This particular day, he and his friends were waiting for me. I mean... Waiting for me? Come on! I still went to my locker and caught his fist. And sent one right back at him. He didn't catch mine. I quickly grabbed my stuff while he was recovering from the punch in his stomach and headed to Greek Mythology class.

Welcome to my world, where the gods have revealed, I sleep in Greek and throw back punches. I hate this.

The bell rang and I woke up. Gym next, Maybe it will be something other than stations, not that it matters for me. It's all easy, just repetitive. I quickly changed then sat on the back row of bleachers. Well, I was sitting until I saw Clarisse and Annabeth. Then I was standing.

They waved and pointed to a rack of swords. I sighed, shook my head and sat down again. When the bell rang for class to start, Clarisse and Annabeth stepped forwards. All the boys started drooling. Not on my watch, only Percy and Chris may have the honor of being their guys!

Clarisse shouted, "Oi! I'm Clarisse La Rue and this is Annabeth Chase. Yeah, the demigods who saved your butts! We're here to teach you mortals sword fighting, but we're missing 1 person."

Of course, Gabriel got up before I had a chance. Did I forget to say he says he's a son of Zeus? Yeah, right! He started to flirt with my sister. Okay, so maybe I'm a bit overprotective.

I sighed and walked over, "I challenge you. Grab a sword and we'll fight. Whoever wins is the real demigod."

I may not be Percy but I still have some skills. Let's just say that it had never been so easy to beat him up. I kicked him from his humiliating position on the floor for good measure. Well, time to reveal!

"Okay, I'm not the loner nerd who listens to weird music. I am Thomas Dylans, son of Athena, Annabeth's brother." She smiled to confirm so I continued, "I don't have many titles because I'm new to camp, but I am the defeater of smelly Gabe 2.0 here!"

Clarisse laughed and Annabeth just said yep. What can I say? He was wearing too much Axe.