5 times Nico kissed Will

+1 time Will kissed Nico

1. 

Will was muttering. Nico sat on his bed and watched his boyfriend run around the cabin in a flurry. The floor was covered in files and documents and medical textbooks. Will's hands were holding two files and a textbook was open in his lap. Will flipped through the file with so much speed that Nico couldn't even keep up. Will stood up abruptly, the forgotten textbook falling to the ground. Will discarded the two files, keeping only a single page. As Will ran all around cabin 13, Nico stood up and walked to the textbook. He closed it and calmly put it down in an empty space on the floor. There weren't many of those large enough for a textbook, only little paths that Will was weaving through.

Nico moved to sit back down on the bed when Will shouted. "No! Still no! Where is it!"

"What are you looking for, Will?" For once, Nico was the calm voice of reason.

"Causes of vascular spasms! I've got two patients with frequent vascular spasms, and their symptoms are identical. But what are the causes?" Will tugged on his hair.
Nico took Will's hands in his own and dragged Will out of the maze of paper. "Sit here with me and take a breather, Will."

Nico kissed Will's temple. The couple sat on Nico's bed for a few minutes. Eventually, Nico looked Will in the eyes. "Ok, let's start with something that may focus on it. What kind of medical condition are vaser spasms?"

"Vascular spasms," Will corrected quietly. "They're to do with circulation."

"That's good. Why don't you go and sort out books about circulation. Push the over the books towards the other side of the cabin."

2. 

Nico had been reduced to a sniveling mess and he hated it with every fibre of his very being. Will was supposed to finish his shift in the infirmary soon, and Nico was yet to decide if he was going to hide or whine until Will cuddled with him. He didn't get enough time to choose, because before Nico realized that he had nodded off Will was closing the door to the cabin.

"Move over, Neeks, I'm joining you." Will nudged Nico. "Hey, are you alright? Nico?"

Will moved the covers away from Nico's head, letting light stream through. Will always opened the blinds, and Nico hadn't had enough energy to close them after Will like he usually did. Will touched Nico's forehead. "How long have you been sick, Nico? Because you're usually ice cold, and you're running really hot right now."

Nico grumbled and weakly pulled at the covers. Will sat down next to his boyfriend. "Will... 'M cold. Gimme the blan'et."

"One blanket. You get one. Wait here, I'm going to grab a wet towel."

"'M not goin' anywhere." Nico curled into the sheet Will had graciously had gifted him with. Will was back before Nico even realized he had walked away. Will ran a hand through Nico's hair comfortingly. The covers were moved again. "Noooo. Wiiiill."

Will shushed him. He placed the damp and cool washcloth on Nico's forehead. Nico sighed happily and leaned up to give his boyfriend a half-delirious kiss. "Lie down, Neeks. Get some rest."

"Stay," Nico mumbled.

Will climbed into the bed and hugged Nico. "Not going anywhere."

3. 

Nico leaned on a tree on the enemy's side of the border. His all-black attire blended easily into the shadows and he held the vibrant red flag out in full sight. He watched as Will skirted the border. The son of Hades reached out with his powers to see if he could sense any other demigods. No, it was just Will and himself. Nico stepped out of the shadows. Will was close enough. He shouted the son of Apollo's name, and with a taunting two-fingered salute, he stepped onto his team's side of the border. Will guffawed when the red color turned into a black banner with skulls. "Good game, Solace." Nico spun on his heel and strolled out of the forest.