Chapter 1

Hello, everybody.
First of all this is my first story so tell me what you think.
English is not my first language so excuse me for grammatical errors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I raised my hands while the referee shouted my name. Thanks to this victory I was first in the WBO ranking and my next fight would be for the title. I got out of the ring. Accompanied by my trainer we went into the locker room, where I took off my gloves and bandages.
There were people coming in to congratulate me and all I had to do was thank them and smile.

"Josh" my agent told me "tomorrow you have to go to a photo shoot for PUMA. You can go out to celebrate the victory but remember that tomorrow first thing in the morning you have to be in the studio."

"It's okay, Mike, don't worry. Do you know if it'll last long? I'd like to have lunch with my parents."
"I guess by lunchtime you'll be done. I think you also have to do some session with another model."

"Great" I said in a sarcastic tone "I hope we won't be too long."
When I finally left Madison Square Garden, it was all empty. It was late and it was cold on the street.
I had to travel all the way to New York for my fight. That's right, I'm a middleweight boxer and I had just beaten Daniel Jacobs, securing a place as a title contender.

I got to the apartment I rented on the Upper East Side. It wasn't a very luxurious flat. On the contrary. I had three bedrooms although I only used one, a kitchen, several bathrooms and a living room. I rented a flat because I was going to stay in New York until my next fight, which would be in three months. When I got home I lay in bed and fell asleep right away.

The next morning, the alarm woke me up. My whole body was hurting from the fight. Something normal, the worst thing about a fight is the next morning.
I got up with difficulty and prepared to go to the PUMA photo shoot.

It didn't take me long to get to the building.
I entered the room pointed out to me by the receptionist and saw several people walking from one side to the other carrying cameras and spotlights.
"Hello Josh" said a man who had come up to me" My name is Charles and I'm the director of this session. Please follow me, I'll take you to your dressing room."

When I entered the dressing room there were several sets hanging from hangers.
I took one of them and put it on.

It took us two hours to finish my individual session. Now I had 20 minutes of rest until the model arrived with whom I had to take the following pictures.

"Who's the model?" I asked Charles.
"It's Cara Delevingne. She's changing in her dressing room. Take a break while she gets ready."
I nodded and sat on one of the sofas in the living room. While I was waiting for Cara, I watched what they were saying about me on twitter. I had won thirty thousand followers since last night's fight. Many congratulated me on the victory or re twitted the moment I knocked out Jacobs. A left uppercut straight to the chin.

"All right, I'm ready."
I looked up and saw the world-famous Cara Delevingne. She wore a black sweatshirt with purple lines and sweatpants of the same color.

"You must be Josh Tyler," she said with a smile and as she gave me a hug "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." I replied smiling.
"I saw your fight last night. It was amazing the way you knocked that guy down" she said excitedly.
"Thanks." I answered.

We were posing for another hour until we finished the session.
I looked at my phone and saw that I still had an hour and a half until lunch with my parents.

"Hey Josh" I turned around and saw Cara, who was walking towards me "Would you like us to go for a drink?"

"Of course. But I can't stay long. I have to go eat with my parents."
We got in my car and drove to a bar nearby. When we got out of the car I saw a bunch of paparazzi running towards us.
"Shit" mumbled Cara "Come on, let's go in quick."
"Cara, are you and Josh dating?
"Cara, did you and Ashley broke up?
"Are you cheating on Ashley?

"Wow," I said once we walked into the bar "Is it always like this?"
"Some days more than others," Cara said, sitting at an empty table.
"What are you having?" asked a waitress.
"I'll have a glass of water, thank you," I said.
"And I'll have a beer."
"All right" said the waitress smiling at me.

"Wow" Cara said laughing "Is it always like this?" "What?" I said without understanding what she meant. "Are you really that oblivious?" she said laughing non-stop "I'll explain when you're older."
The waitress brought our drinks and Cara and I kept talking.
"So, is there anyone special in your life?" asked the model.
"Not at all. I'm not sure I have time for a relationship," I answered honestly.
"Well, I'm in a relationship with someone and I barely have any free time. So I'm sure you can too."
"I guess it's different for me. I have to train every day."
"We'll see. I'll get you date with a friend of mine" she said smirking.
"It's not necessary, really" I said getting up from the table "I have to go now, but I've had a lot of fun."
"Me too," she said, giving me a hug.
Just as I was about to walk out the door, Cara called me.
"Hey, there's a party at a friend's house on Friday." She saw that I wasn't very convinced by the idea of a party full of unknown people "It'll be fun and there won't be many people."
"Okay, I'll go. Send me the address" I said as I left the bar.