Chapter 24

"Josh, have you finished packing all your stuff?" Kendall was pacing the floor.

Today we were going with her family to Hawaii. She's been like this all day. She woke me up early this morning to prepare everything. It would be hilarious to see her like this if it didn't interfere with my sleep. The truth is I'm really nervous too. It looks like Kendall's family really likes me. During my birthday party I talked with all of them and it looked like they all had a great time.

Now we are leaving for Hawaii in four hours and I can see that Kendall is even more nervous than I am. Somehow it makes me happy to see that she so concerned that her parents like me.

"Yeap. I finished packing everything an hour ago." I said. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching as Kendall grabbed her clothes and put them inside her suitcase.

"Ok. I have the toothbrush, the phone charger, the sunglasses... what else is left?" I laughed at her nervousness.

I decided to try to calm her down a little bit so I stood up and hugged her from behind.

"Babe, you should relax. Everything will be just fine." I kissed her head and she sighed.

"I know. It's just that I really want my family to like you."

"Don't they like me already?"

"Well...yeah. But you know them. They're freaking crazy. If my mother finds something that she doesn't like she will do everything she can to end our relationship." She told me concerned.

"Then I'll make sure that everything she finds is how much I love you." She smiled at my comment and kissed me on the lips.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower before going to the airport. There's still time." She whispered, walking away from me.

"Okay, I'll go to the living room and watch some TV." I said.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?" I said right before stepping out of the room.

"I was thinking more of you and me in the shower." I blushed and she smile seductively.

"Oh. Yeah. That's a good idea." I stuttered, following her to the bathroom.

————————————————––—

"Finally! Where the hell where you guys?" Yelled Kylie once we arrived to the airport.

"Sorry. Kendall got distracted with something." I said, earning a punch in the arm from Kendall.

"What was it? You know what? I don't want to know. You're like it's a private jet and we can delay the flight as much as we want." Kylie said, walking towards the plane.

"Come on Kyls. We aren't that late." Said Kendall.

"Half an hour Ken. The next time we have a family trip, try to wait until we arrive to the place to fuck your boyfriend." She scoffed.

Kendall and I blushed at her comment.

"We weren't fu-fucking!" Great Kendall.

"I told you we shouldn't have gone for the third round." I whispered to her.

"Oh now it's my fault! You didn't complain very much, did you?" She whispered-yelled.

"Wow. Look who decided to come. Finally!" Said Khloe when we entered in the Kardashian jet.

Kendall rolled her eyes while I apologized to everyone in the plane.

I was surprised when I only saw Khloe, Travis and Kris inside.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked to nobody in particular.

"They're already there. They left this morning." Answered Kris. I nodded and sat in front of Travis.

"What's up bro?" He said as he shook my hand.

"Everything's good. What about you?"

"Better than ever."

"Ey, how long does it take to arrive there?"

"I think like a bit more of five hours."

"Ugh, great." I groaned and Travis laughed at my reaction.

We talked about boys stuff for half and hour when Kylie called Travis.

A few minutes later Kendall came.

"Ey babe." I said, as she leaned over to give me a peck on the lips.

"I've been thinking about something lately." She said, straddling me.

"About what?" I asked as we intertwined our fingers.

"Have you ever thought about modelling?" She asked.

"Modelling? Well, I've done a few shoots for PUMA and Under Armour. But that was basically because they are my sponsors. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I know some people at Calvin Klein that asked me about you?" She said excited.

"They want me to work for them? Why?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean why? You're the hottest man I've ever seen." I blushed at her compliment and she laughed and pecked me on the nose.

"I don't know Kendall. I'm not really that comfortable in front of a camera." I said.

"I think you should give it a go. Who knows, maybe you will be as good as me one day. And you will be able to stop fighting and focus on your modeling career." Wait a second. What did she just say?

"What? Why would I stop boxing?"

"Well, why step into that ring and risk yourself when you can have another work with similar pay?"

"Ken, I can't stop boxing. It's literally the only thing I'm good at." I said.

"That's not true. Don't underestimate yourself, babe. You're good at doing many other things too."

"Ken, I dropped out of highschool. If this modelling thing doesn'tt go well, I wouldn't be able to find another job. And anyway, why this sudden interest in me giving up boxing?" Her expression changed and became very serious, almost sad.

"It's just that, I don't like watching you getting hurt. I suffer Everytime I see someone punching you in the face." She whispered. I sighed, this was the same conversation my brother had with my parents when he started boxing.

"Baby. I can't stop fighting. You have to understand me. It may sound strange, but this is the only thing besides you that makes happy." She looked me right in the eyes and I knew in that exact moment that I said the wrong thing.

"Am I not enough to make you happy?" She snapped.

"Ken, that's not what I meant." I said as she stood.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry for offering you a job in which you would not be hurt everytime. Maybe it's true what they say, getting punched so many time in the head made you stupid." And with that she walked away and sat at the other end of the room.

I sighed and thought about a way to say how sorry I am.

I just hope she forgive me right after we arrive to Hawaii.

A/N: So new chapter here! I just wanted to clarify that I already know how this book is going to continue, I even wrote the ending the other day. Just to make clear that if I don't update this book is not because I have writer's block, it's just that I don't have time.
So, same as always, leave your comments below and feel free to send me any suggestions you have to improve this story.