Chapter 22

I woke up and noticed that I was alone in the room.
It's been a few weeks since Kendall and I are back together and everything is even better than before.

But I knew Kendall still felt guilty about everything that happened. I told her many times that she should forget it but she wouldn't listen.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to do everything I needed to do. Once I finished, I left the bedroom wearing only my boxers.

As I was walking towards Kendall's kitchen, I heard her singing while music sounded.
I stood on the doorway and watched Kendall singing and dancing while she was cooking something. I couldn't help to smile when she froze once she realized that I was there.

"How long have you been there?" She blushed and turned around to focus on the food.

"I didn't know you could cook." I said as I hugged her from behind.

I kissed her bare shoulder and she giggled.

"I don't really know how to cook. I will probably burn the whole kitchen." I laughed and turned her around.

I lift her and sat her on the counter as we kissed hungrily.

"You said that you would never cook and that you hated cooking. Why are you cooking breakfast then?" I asked her once I pulled away from the kiss.

She cupped my faced and pecked my lips.

"You deserve it." That's why.

"Kendall, I told you to stop feeling guilty."

"I'm just cooking breakfast. Don't make such a big deal of it."

"You know what I'm talking about. Today is this breakfast, last night you surprised me with a romantic dinner. And I didn't want to bring this up, but when we have sex you only worry about my pleasure, you don't care about what please you anymore."

"I thought you liked it." She said, staring to the floor. I placed a finger on her chin to raise her face.

"Of course I liked it Kendall. I love every second I spend by your side. But I don't want you to do it because you feel guilty. I love you." She smiled and hugged me.

"Sorry. I just...I can't help it. It was my fault, and I almost lost you."

"But you didn't. I won't leave you Ken. And by the way, if you don't let me please you, we'll stop having sex." I teased her and she smiled.

"Oh, is that so? Would you be able to stay away from me?" She said in a seductive way while she grabbed my bulge. Just then, a strange smell filled the air.

"I think our breakfast is on fire." I said smiling.

"Oh fuck!" She jumped from the counter and tried to put out the fire.

I bursted out laughing as she grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the fire.

"What are you laughing at? This was your fault!" She yelled.

"How was this my fault?" I asked, still laughing.

She came closer to me and hit me several times in the arm.

"You distracted me!" She tried to look serious, but I could tell she was hiding a smile.

"Oh. With my charming smile? Or maybe with my fascinating personality?" I teased her.

"Ok then, charming smile. You can cook breakfast by yourself. I will be watching some television in the living room." She turned around.

"Wait a moment. You were the one who almost burned us alive."

"But that was your fault. I'd like some pancakes and an orange juice." She walked out of the kitchen and I was left there alone.

I entered in the living room with a tray in my hands. Kendall was with her phone and she put it away when she saw me with the breakfast.

"Finally. I'm starving." She said, grabbing a plate.

"You're welcome." I said sarcastically. She laughed after she could swallow.

"So, your birthday is next week. We have to start planning the party."

"No, no, no. No party Ken."

"Come one babe. It's your birthday. And we can celebrate that you are the world champion too."

"Kendall promise me you won't plan any party."

"Ok. You're a party pooper." She pouted.

"What did you say?" I asked her, taking the plate from her hands and leaving it on the table.

"Nothing." She smiled and covered herself up with a blanket.

"You can't hide from me Jenner!" I pulled the blanket away and started tickling her.

"Stop! Please, stop!" She pleaded crying with laughter.

"Who's the party God?" I asked, tickling her nonstop.

"You! It's you!" I stopped stickling her.

"I know." I said laughing.

I stood up, but suddenly she jumped on my back and we both fell on the couch.
I was able to turn around and Kendall was straddling me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Now it's my turn." She whispered as she leaned over.

I could feel her breath on my leaps. She closed the gap between us and kissed me fiercely. She bit my lower lip and the went down to kiss my neck.

"Kendall." I moaned softly, which made her smile.

"You like it?" She whispered as she went back to kiss me on the lips.

"Yeah." She smiled even more and then she pulled away.

"Great." She stood up. "Because that's as far as we're gonna go today."

She grabbed the tray and walked to the kitchen.

She's herself again.

A/N: So, this was basically a filler chapter. But don't worry, now is when the next part of this story begins.