Chapter 9

After a few hours I finally finished packing. Gigi had the idea to invite everyone over to spent a week in her house of Malibu. She said that we all needed some rest after the last month. It's true they had to work a lot last month, but I knew she was doing this so I could relax and I was very thankful. Zayn was going to pick me up in an hour and he will drive us to Gigi's beach house. I haven't seen it but Kendall told me that it was huge. It has many guest rooms and a part of the beach completely for us. She told me that as it is private land, paparazzis won't be able to take candids of us, so we could be at peace for once.

I insisted to Zayn that he didn't have to pick me up, but he insisted as now all of my friends are obsessed with what happened the other day. Now every time they see me lifting up a little bit of weight they would take away whatever I'm carrying from my hands, yelling at me as if I were a child that has done something wrong.

I left my bags at the living and I sat down on the couch, waiting for Zayn to arrive. I was on my phone, scrolling through instagram. Apparently many fans went crazy with the picture Hailey posted about me and Kendall. Many sent messages to me saying that they hated me and that I didn't deserved her and many others saying that they were happy for both of us and that we make a cute couple. Hailey really messed things up. Although it is true that Kendall and I have been getting very close recently, neither of us have feelings for each other. I mean, I don't have that kind of feelings for her... and for sure she doesn't have those kind of feelings for me, right?

After waiting for like half an hour, Zayn finally arrived.

"What's up, mate? Ready to leave?" He said, bro-hugging me.

"Yeah, let's go. Can't wait to lay on the sand all day."

I was going to grab my bags, but Zayn was faster and grabbed them for me.

"You heard the doctor. You have to rest." He said as I followed him to his car.

"It's just a few bags." I said, rolling my eyes.

"The last time you said that things didn't end very well." He joked.

While he was driving we just talked about random stuff. I asked him about how he's doing whit his music career and he told me that he was going to start a new album next month.

When we arrived to the house I was surprised of what I saw. That wasn't a house, it was a fucking mansion. It was as big as mine, maybe even bigger.

Zayn parked and I could see that there were already four more cars parked in the driveway. I imagine that the others are already here.

We entered the house and Zayn went upstairs to leave my bags in my room. I stepped into the living room and someone jumped into my back.

"Kendall, get down! I don't want to take him to the hospital again!" Shouted Gigi.

Kendall got off my back and smiled.

"I'm not going to kill him!" She defended herself.

"Well, you are way more heavier than those bags." I joked, making everyone laugh and earning a punch to the arm from Kendall.

It took me a few seconds to realize how many people there were in that living room. I could see Hailey and her boyfriend Justin, Bella, Gigi, Kylie, Cara and Kendall.

"Hey, you didn't tell me that you were coming." I said, sitting down beside Cara.

"Well, it wouldn't have been a surprised if I told you I was coming."

"True."

"How you doing?" She asked me, obviously concerned about me.

"I'm good. My body is healing." I said.