Chapter 4

"Hi" she said as she entered my car. She gave me a quick hug and then I started driving.

"So, where are we going?" she asked when I stopped on a traffic light.

"I planned on going to the cinema, is that ok?" I asked a bit insecure.

"Sure, but please, don't be so nervous. I didn't imagine you could be this shy about going with a girl on a date." she said smiling.

She then grabbed her phone and started texting someone. I wanted to see who she was texting with, mainly because I thought she was talking about me and I wanted to know what she was saying but I had to focus on the road.

When we arrived to the cinema I got out of the car quickly and opened the door for her.

"What a gentleman"

"Of course" I said becoming more confident around her.

We chose the movie and I payed for the tickets.

Luckily our seats were in the last row so we wouldn't bother anyone with our height. While she was 5' 10" I was 6' 01".

A few minutes after the movie started she leaned her head on my shoulder. Now I was even more nervous. Of course I knew that her head leaning on my shoulder didn't mean anything. But how should I end this date? I mean, should I take her home after this? Or maybe we could go have dinner. But when I take her to her house should I hug her? Or kiss her? At this point I think it is quite obvious that I don't have many dates.

"That was a great movie" she said as we were walking towards the car.

"Yeah. Hey, wanna grab something to eat?

"Sure, I am hungry. McDonald's?" I was very surprised by her proposition.

"Can you even eat at those places?"

"Of course. Us the models don't starve to death... always." She said smiling. I swear this girl is always smiling. Not that it pisses me off. I like her smile, it was a beautiful one. But I definitely am team eyes. Those eyes were astonishing.

There in McDonald's we ate our burgers and fries while talking about our lives. She told me that in school she got bullied because of her body. That really surprised me. If those kids could see her now... She also told me about her family and how she started modeling when she was only 14.

"Thanks for tonight" she said when I was walking her to her door "It was nice having a date with you."

"I had a lot of fun too"

"Could we like... see each other soon?" I was surprised to see that now she was the one being nervous.

"I don't know" I regret those words in the moment I said them. Of course she misunderstood what I wanted to say. "Not that I don't want! I have to train a lot for my oncoming fight and I won't have much time for these kind of dates. But that doesn't mean we can't see each other."

"I understand. I can wait a few months for our second date" She took a step forward so that we were inches apart "Only if you want to have a second date" she whispered.

"Of... Of course" great, now I am blushing and stuttering. I could feel her breath on my face and how she kept staring at my lips.

"That's what I thought" then she gave me a gentle kiss that lasted for a few seconds.

When she broke the kiss she smiled at me and closed the door slowly.

What the hell just happened?!